Login

Brain exercise

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Cna yuo raed tihs? fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Olny aobut 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs sned it on.

I've found people using words a lot - reading or writing stories - can very often read this more easily than most people.
Matriarch
Yes, I've seen that before, it's incredible. I have no problem reading it wahsotveer
Lurker
Not at all hard to read. Can help to read the words out loud the way a televison new anchor would. The eyes should be several words ahead of what your mouth says..

Oh... as to the strange mind. When people ask how am I today. I usually reply, "Insane, but don't worry. I was born this way so you should not see anything different."
Active Ink Slinger
But Ghost, Canadians talk that way - A.

Just mess with ya.

And I'm not crazy - ya-all just messed up.

Bat
Lurker
I can read it, but for some reason it makes me feel a little bit queasy doing so.

It must have been a lot harder to write than it is to read it. I think spelling correctly is just a natural instinct after a while, even if you're rushing while typing.