Birthday Present

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
i need help please

My owner of two/three years told me to get him a present...
i was his present the first birthday, when he collared me.
last year i bought a selection of bits and peices that he told me to.
this year he has given me no hints at all

please - ideas, anyone?
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Flutterby Pharie
Your OWNER???
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
wow. Without knowing your owner, I'd have to ask a few questions.

Does he or would he expect you to bring in another person?
If no to that one, is there something that he may have mentioned wanting to do with / to you that may be a step farther than you've gone already?

If those don't fit, I guess that your master is looking for something special from you that shows your love (and obedience) to him. That is the turf of private things that I'd have no idea on what to suggest. It's not like I could say, bet he'll like a new cell phone... or maybe a DVD of a favorite movie...or anything like that.

I'm not really familiar with the Dom/sub relationship, though I have read into it a bit here and there. I know that quite a few people don't understand that type of relationship, and since I didn't I wanted to learn more about it, rather than be ignorant and saying things that weren't accurate or true when talking about such things.

I read that you were his present several years ago and that's why I asked the original questions since I was wondering if that was the direction he was wanting to go in. That could be a painful thing for you to do too. That is a very personal and private issue and I won't bring it to the boards here.

Food for thought,

Does your owner feel the same for you as you do for him? There has to be love in there somewhere and that should help you to find the perfect gift.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Pixie
Your OWNER???

lol, yes... i'm his submissive.

C2C
thankyou for taking the care smile
i don't think so, as he has never mentioned it, but that's not a bad idea and i should bring it up.
yes there is, but i felt (and still do) uneasy about it, and he would not do something unless i had some intrest in it.

:) thanx... unfortunately i have no idea what that could be,
wow... i wish my friends would do that, instead of getting me to explain it a hundred times.

it would be... uncomfortable... but if it is his wish, i would do it. i trust him that much.

i believe he does, he tells me often enough biggrin

thankyou. :) much help
Advanced Wordsmith
hello Guest
you're obviously intrested in this - get an account so we can chat :P
Flutterby Pharie
Ok so, humor me here......but how exactly does someone aquire an "owner"?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
Quote by Pixie
Ok so, humor me here......but how exactly does someone aquire an "owner"?

Its Dom/sub. One has to search in the right place, just as looking for anyone of a 'type' one needs to look in the right places. Some refer to the Dom as Master, some refer to the Dom as Owner.

subs are or can be slaves, or just plain sub. There are other terms and other ways to express each relationship.

If a person were to be in the right place, whether online or in physical buildings, they could meet, talk and enjoy the lifestyle.

I am not sure where I fall in my wants and desires in the Dom/sub lifestyle, or if I would even want to practice it in real life. It is something that I try to learn more about though as I happen to feel a need to understand things (all things) sexual that I can. It helps me with my writing I think.
Flutterby Pharie
I just dont understand why or how someone could do that.
Active Ink Slinger
I went out with a "power bitch" for 3 months many moons ago. She was #3 or so in our Company at the time, and to cut a long story short, in the bedroom she used to love being totally and utterly submissive - and I mean doing absolutely anything I wanted. sometimes I just ran out of ideas LOL. I think it was her escape from her "normal" life where she was always in control and playing the dominant role.

We ended up parting amicably, I didn't want to play games in my relationship, and she did.

Each to their own!

Back to the question - how old is he Hourglass? What are his interests?
Advanced Wordsmith
i'm not entirely sure i should say... he's older than me and is interested in quite a lot of things.
he's training to be a doctor but i'm not sure thattle help me at all.

btw, good explanation C2C