last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Man must pay for injury caused in suicide bid

MOSCOW (Reuters) – A court ruled that a Russian man must pay more than 100,000 rubles ($3,330) for medical bills and damages to the parents of a girl he hit when he jumped from a window in a suicide attempt.

The 7-year-old girl was in hospital for months after the man fell on her when he jumped from a ninth-storey apartment during an argument with his ex-wife, a court in the Siberian city of Omsk heard, the Interfax news agency reported Thursday.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by fystee
The 7-year-old girl was in hospital for months ... 100,000 rubles ($3,330) for medical bills and damages...

Health care cost wise that seems pretty good.MyyvGYR5T6dtzAYb
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think so too! That dumbass should have to pay for everything!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
I think so too! That dumbass should have to pay for everything!

Dumbass?!?!?...Yes, I think so, and an award winner of the coveted...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proves you should look before you leap! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Proves you should look before you leap! LOL

boooo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a better idea.. lets take him up 10 floors this time.. and throw his ass out...
Lurker
0 likes
Let's wait til he gets the bills paid first!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is precious and short. Should know how to value and enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee

MOSCOW (Reuters) – A court ruled that a Russian man must pay more than 100,000 rubles ($3,330) for medical bills and damages to the parents of a girl he hit when he jumped from a window in a suicide attempt.

The 7-year-old girl was in hospital for months after the man fell on her when he jumped from a ninth-storey apartment during an argument with his ex-wife, a court in the Siberian city of Omsk heard, the Interfax news agency reported Thursday.

Wait..wait...this guy survived?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stars00hollow
Quote by fystee

Wait..wait...this guy survived?

Looks like it. And if he didn't have enough troubles now he has more bills to pay. Plus the guilt of hurting a child.