Login

Best responce/answer to a pick up line

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What was your favorite response to a pick up line you used, or response you gave.
Mine isn't actually from a pick up line, but from a "how would you respond to this pick up line"
Me: (sits down, tents fingers, looks person directly in the eye) Excuse me, would you be interested in fornication, if not I do have Flunitrazepam"
responder: (wide eyed at first, then bursts out laughing) "I'd have to say I'd give you a ten dollar bill, tell you to go buy a hooker, then back away slowly before turning around into a full sprint"
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
I had a guy grab my arm as I was walking by in a pub and say " I'd love to have you sit on my face" he grins and my response "why is your tongue longer than your dick!" needless to say he didn't a second chance but I did have the last laugh
Lurker
So many times I am admired from afar, and am approachable, but I could be attracting the more shy type(?) and don't get approached often. But I do recall it being a hot summer day here, and I was in the produce section of my local super-market picking my blueberries for the week, when a lady, apparently liking what she saw, came right over to the side of me and grabbed my butt in no uncertain terms. Looking up at her in delighted surprise, I saw she was very pretty especially in her sun dress. She ran to her friend standing near-bye and they giggled together and moved on. By the time I got to checkout, they followed me into line and proceeded to "help me check out" which included the friend doing the same thing as the first...I got their numbers....and now I see them now and then. They are really "treats" when I meet up with them.
That's about as good as I can do and stay within the truth.
Active Ink Slinger
I am a red headed man and when I talk with a red headed woman I will ask if she has ever had a guy hit on her with the "Hey Babe, does the rug match the curtains?"

If she says yes (and she always does), I tell her to reply,"I keep the floors waxed bare because I like the feel of hard wood."

I have yet to meet a red head or blonde that didn't love that reply.
Lurker
A woman ask, if I had a cigarette...I said no. But I have a car!
Rookie Scribe
I already have an asshole in my pants. I don't need another one, thank you though. (Assuming I'm not interested)
Active Ink Slinger
If you can rope me, you can ride me.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
Having waist length hair, when I go places, people often comment on my hair. One afternoon, I was sitting in a local bar after a rough day at work. There were only a couple of guys and myself there, one of the guys started to lay it on thick and heavy with me, then he made his move, asking me "So, how long have you been growing your hair?" Being in no mood to deal with his need for ego strokes, I answered, "All my life..." His friend gave him quite a ribbing for walking into that one. Trying to save face, he then said, "You don't talk much, do you?" I replied, "This is a bar, not a church social, I didn't come here to talk, I came here to drink."
Active Ink Slinger
If anyone started with lame "have you got the time?" My answer was always "no, nor the inclination!" If they laughed at least it broke the ice.
Lurker
Be natural and talk...Hi, I saw you dancing my name is...come with a line...SHUT DOWN. Can I buy you a drink? Sure.
Lurker
Be natural and talk...Hi, I saw you dancing my name is...come with a line...SHUT DOWN. Can I buy you a drink? Sure.
Lurker
Active Ink Slinger
I once said to a girl, "I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you all week"

Her response: "that's disgusting - get away from me."
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}