Best Guitar Solos/Guitar Licks Ever

last reply
113 replies
10.6k views
1 watcher
10 likes
colin123
0 likes
None in particular, but Eric Clapton takes some beating.
0 likes

Still not keeping the text to my Youtube posts. This is to the above:

Great riff, but the killer solo begins at about 3:19. You can't help but think they're taking the piss out of all those horrible heavy metal cliches, yet the overall effect is still kinda jaw-dropping.

Mary Poppins
1 like
Be nice to each other

Mary Poppins
2 likes
Be nice to each other

Mary Poppins
0 likes
Be nice to each other

2 likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUiP2iW30-M

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Okay. My ex-husband is a rock guitarist of no mean skill and he thinks this is the greatest guitar solo ever played it has sooooooo much feel. I wish i could have seen them live Pat Thrall on guitar.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

And then there was Allan Holdsworth

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What's that one pink floyd song that's a long guitar solo and makes you feel high even if you're not high? I like that guitar solo. It's a good one.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Easily amused
1 like

Quote by wicked_jocelyn

What's that one pink floyd song that's a long guitar solo and makes you feel high even if you're not high? I like that guitar solo. It's a good one.

Every Floyd song has a long guitar solo that makes you feel like you're high even when you're not high. smile The entire Wish You Were Here album makes me feel like that.

My favorite guitar solo ever is from Middle of the Road, by the Pretenders.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes

Why the fuck isn’t bucket head here? Soothsayer was said to have had the smoothest legato shreds of all time.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Tie Your Mother Down. 🙂

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden