BDSM Horoscope

last reply
14 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
October horoscope for Aquarius generated on October 23 2005.

The influence of a descending Libra will have an uplifting effect on your decisions and may have a superficial influence on interactions with everyone.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate a set of stocks into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about rubber hose from one of the other male dominants.

A person wearing a tear-away tank top will tell you a funny joke, and point out someone who is wearing a leather skirt.

Your lucky numbers in order of importance are 1016, 59, and 6116.

It's interesting that you and Douglas MacArthur, W.C. Fields, Dick Cheney, Yoko Ono, and Neil Diamond share the same sign.

The year is off, but it's still fun. Now I have to look around for the skirt...
Lurker
0 likes
May horoscope for Aquarius generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a positive effect on your decisions and may have an indeterminate influence on interactions with your boss.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate a Violet Wand into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about saran wrap from one of the other male tops.

A person wearing a chain maile kilt will interupt your scene, and point out someone who is wearing a see through uniform.

Your lucky numbers are 119, 51, and 4219.

It's interesting that you and Douglas MacArthur, W.C. Fields, Dick Cheney, Yoko Ono, and Neil Diamond share the same sign.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May horoscope for Libra generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a tremendous effect on your decisions and may have a minor influence on interactions with your friends.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate rope suspension into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about dog leashes from one of the other male dominants.

A person wearing a plaid evening gown will watch you play, and point out someone who is wearing a rubber pair of chaps.

Your lucky numbers are 130, 47, and 4930.

It's interesting that you and Johnny Appleseed, Mahatma Gandhi, Confucius, Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Ivan Pavlov, and Pierre Elliott Trudeau share the same sign.

Rope sounds fun. I hope I find that woman who is wearing the chaps, lol.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May horoscope for Cancer generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have an indeterminate effect on your decisions and may have a superficial influence on interactions with everyone.

This month, you will likely experience a Saint Andrews cross during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about kitchen utensils from one of the other female submissives.

A person wearing a see through suit will start a conversation with you, and point out someone who is wearing a Hello Kitty pair of pants.

Your lucky numbers are 11, 44, and 461.

It's interesting that you and Imelda Marcos, George W. Bush, Bob (Captain Kangaroo) Keeshan, Herman Hess, and Courtney Love share the same sign.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
May horoscope for Cancer generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have an indeterminate effect on your decisions and may have a superficial influence on interactions with everyone.

This month, you will likely experience a Saint Andrews cross during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about kitchen utensils from one of the other female submissives.

A person wearing a see through suit will start a conversation with you, and point out someone who is wearing a Hello Kitty pair of pants.

Your lucky numbers are 123, 44, and 4623.

It's interesting that you and Imelda Marcos, George W. Bush, Bob (Captain Kangaroo) Keeshan, Herman Hess, and Courtney Love share the same sign.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May horoscope for Leo generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will an uplifting effect on your decisions and may have an inharmonious influence on interactions with traffic cops.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate a set of stocks into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about rubber hose from one of the other male dominants.

A person wearing a tear-away tank top will tell you a funny joke, and point out someone who is wearing a leather skirt.

Your lucky numbers are 130, 45, and 4730.

It's interesting that you and Martha Stewart, Benito Mussolini, Arion Salazar, Norman Schwarzkopf, and Arnold Schwarzenneger share the same sign.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
May horoscope for Taurus generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a slightly harmonious effect on your decisions and may have a confusing influence on interactions with telemarketers.

This month, you will likely experience some clamps during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about duct tape from one of the other female submissives.

A person wearing a black thong will be a pest, and point out someone who is wearing a wax stained nightie.

Your lucky numbers are 124, 42, and 4424.

It's interesting that you and Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Karl Marx, Ayatollah Khomeini, Ho Chi Minh, Malcolm X, and Tony Danza share the same sign.
(TONY DANZA- FUCK YEAH!!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May horoscope for Scorpio generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a superficial effect on your decisions and may have a positive influence on interactions your play partners.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate fireplay into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about bandages from one of the other male dominants.

A person wearing a Hello Kitty nightie will recognize you from school, and point out someone who is wearing a chain maile thong.

Your lucky numbers are 118, 48, and 5018.

It's interesting that you and Spiro Agnew, Bill Gates, Senator Joseph McCarthy, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Tonya Harding share the same sign.
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a positive effect on your decisions and may have an indeterminate influence on interactions with your boss.

This month, you will likely experience a Violet Wand during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about saran wrap from one of the other female submissives.

A person wearing a chain maile kilt will interupt your scene, and point out someone who is wearing a see through uniform.

Your lucky numbers are 17, 51, and 427.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
May horoscope for Scorpio generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a superficial effect on your decisions and may have a positive influence on interactions your play partners.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate fireplay into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about bandages from one of the other female tops.

A person wearing a Hello Kitty nightie will recognize you from school, and point out someone who is wearing a chain maile thong.

Your lucky numbers are 120, 48, and 5020.

It's interesting that you and Spiro Agnew, Bill Gates, Senator Joseph McCarthy, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Tonya Harding share the same sign.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May horoscope for Gemini generated on May 5 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have an slightly inharmonious effect on your decisions and may have a tremendous influence on interactions with your peers.

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate a pair of clover clamps into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about bungee cord from one of the other female tops.

A person wearing a pleather dress will admire your outfit, and point out someone who is wearing a plaid shirt.

Your lucky numbers are 15, 43, and 455.

It's interesting that you and Jeffrey Dalmer, Wild Bill Hickok, Rudolph Giuliani, Dr. Ruth Westheimer, George Bush, and Brooke Shields share the same sign.

Feel like an idiot, but what are clover clamps?
Lurker
0 likes

This month, you will have a good opportunity to incorporate a Violet Wand into a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about saran wrap from one of the other male tops.

Your lucky numbers are 116, 51, and 4216.

Hmm, I'd rather see the leather skirt from 2 years ago.
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
May horoscope for Capricorn generated on May 7 2005.

The influence of Taurus in conjunction will have a minor effect on your decisions and may have an slightly inharmonious influence on interactions with store clerks.

This month, you will likely experience a paddle during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about rope from one of the other female submissives.

A person wearing a rubber skirt will ask you for advice, and point out someone who is wearing a pleather tank top.

Your lucky numbers are 115, 50, and 4115.

It's interesting that you and Barry Goldwater, Jean Chretien, Richard Nixon, and John Denver share the same sign.

Lurker
0 likes
May horoscope for Aquarius generated on May 7 2005.

This month, your top might try a Violet Wand during a scene, and you might learn a thing or two about saran wrap from one of the other female bottoms.

Your lucky numbers are 124, 51, and 4224.