Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
dude, these are so cool - i mean, probably not (?) high end vibes, but still, i love the look! lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
dude, these are so cool - i mean, probably not (?) high end vibes, but still, i love the look! lol

I wonder is the hulk dildo grows if you make it angry or the Thor dildo shoots lightning up your lady bits.

Someone needs to research these things.

And no, I'm not gonna be your tester.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I wonder is the hulk dildo grows if you make it angry or the Thor dildo shoots lightning up your lady bits.

Someone needs to research these things.

And no, I'm not gonna be your tester.

you are such a let down... *sighs* i guess i'm gonna have to do it myself - typical. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't see anyone going for the Ant-Man, though
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
If this was TRANSFORMERS then you'd be talking my Optimus Prime language. God I love that Bot!
Clever Gem
0 likes

This does not count, it's not Optimus!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All these vibrators I want!! I love Iron man (he's even tattooed on my thigh).
I know the have a Twilight themed dildo that you could freeze and then use. I think it had RPatz's face on it. I can't remember.
Freedom is simply an illusion, even the birds chained to the sky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, while women are spending their money on these, men are making do with the Invisible Girl
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
0 likes
I guess there is something for everybody.