Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife was and married me!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely! State Troopers to be exact
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes my husband will wear a lab coat for work and it turns me on. So I'd say yes hehe
Punkarama
0 likes
An ex was in the navy and him in his dress whites .. drool ..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i am
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes as roleplayers , I can say my wife does like me in various uniforms . I can safely say that her favourites ,both being opposite sides of the "pond" are the US white Navy uniform and the British Fireman's outfit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as ZZ Top said, everyone loves a sharp dressed man.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I have a lot of respect for the military (probably because my dad was career USAF and my brother is an Army Ranger) but also for all first responders (police, fire, EMT) who put their life on the line very day for me. God bless them.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes, absolutely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck yeah.

HOWEVER give me a man in a nicely tailored suit with a neat shirt and sexy tie and i'm in a puddle on the floor drooling.
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Yes.
Something about a man in Uniform or a nice tailored suit that is very attractive.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a military brat, yes for sure.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
Is it just me or do some women just not like a man in uniform? When i say uniform. I mean the Firefighters and EMS guys. I'm pretty sure that women love a man in a Military uniform.

I'm a Volunteer firefighter and some girls i talked to. They dont like that im a firefighter.

I have never, ever heard any woman say she didn’t like firefighters or men in uniform.
Lurker
0 likes
My best friend and I have been dating men in the Army. I think that their uniforms are by far the dullest and most drab of all the branches of the military. But then again maybe with a little persuasion we could have then change into something a little more comfortable?