Anyone get any good presents?

last reply
28 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife bought me a Fender Practice Amp, trying to get me back into playing the guitar again.

Pretty pointless it sitting there doing nothing, so I'm going to check out the lay of the land in terms of Electric guitars in the sales, and treat myself.

Oh yeah!

What about everyone else?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I'm angling for a Satriani Ibanez, but am not allowed to part with $3000 for it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got me an iPod touch yeeeeaaahh.....sadly had to save up for it though, so i already knew what i was getting......sorry not very exciting lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got a six week shutdown of the plant I haul parts to. It kinda sucks but it did come in a pretty box.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
20 lbs of chocolate cover peanuts.

Ya, that right 20 lbs. It's all I wanted.

But the kids and my sweet one got theirs and that made my day.

Happy New Year

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Diamond studs from the hubby....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And where are they studded for. Ummm? 1, 2 or 3?

And what did you get him for the 'Rocks' ?

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
::Mental note to self :: don't eat peanuts at bat's house without chocolate on them. I am sure marcosurbia can find that joke somewhere
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
I am sure marcosurbia can find that joke somewhere

Oh no, I hope not

Nothing major here, a few bits and pieces. I'll go and find myself some nice things in the christmas sales, once the horrible queues have died down. I can't stand shopping with the masses
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
What do you mean "what are they studded for"? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not what - where are they for? ok What works also.

As in ears, lip nose - Lower or even LOWER?

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh good god Bat!! LMAO!! I would NEVER pierce anything down there! They are for my ears, ya big perv! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, ya never know.

Ya kinky pix.

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Um, how long have you known me Bat?? You should know better!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know, that's why I asked.

Don't pretent, we all know you're true colors.
What you're really like - here.
Tell the truth or I tell all.

Bat
Matriarch
0 likes
I didn't get any studs for xmas. They might have thought of themselves that way, but I wont be returning their calls.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
LOL @ Lush!

Bat, tell what you want! I have nothing to hide! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, fine then.
It all started one night on the webchat,
using a webcam, Pix showed a few of us
her and none of us believe it.

So there Px, now they know, too.

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Shall I tell everyone about the time you were running buck ass naked down the interstate because you thought aliens were after you??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They WERE.

Butt, you saved me by 'blowing' them - up.

And now, we can rest. Safe. At last.

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Yeah, I had to use the alian eliminator (which by the way was a empty paper towl roll that you said I had to use) to get the job done. Had to take your naked ass home and explain to Batgirl what was going on......geesh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and all night long it was
alian eliminator, on......geesh
and off
and
alian eliminator, on......geesh
and off.

Glad we had fun.

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
*sigh* Those were the days......LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
I tell ya I leave for a couple days and it becomes the twilight zone in here....LOL!

I got some kick ass red heels and some black leather boots that I have been wanting for a while...
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Plow, I'd recommend waiting until you're real good with the guitar before you spend all that moola on an Ibanez.
Maybe one day you'll get one with pearl-inlaid vines going up a double-necked one, like John Mc Laughlin used.
Seeker
0 likes
I got the gift of insanity for Christmas...This is what happens when you have 9 people in the house. At least we are down from 13...

Wanted: Someone with a vacant rock for me to hide under...

Oh yeah, as far as presents go, I can now start my car from the couch. It's just too bad that the day after Christmas the heater in my car quit working so it is pretty much useless. But I do think it will be quite fun to sit and play with the buttons, since it works the headlights, car horn, and also has a panic button. Can't wait for the neighbor's cats to come back and sleep on my car now....
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL@birdie
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
We had our present opening Christmas eve party Nothing outstanding to jump up about, but nice.
Since Jake an I have no children , Christmas day we deliver meals on wheels to the elderly and shut ins

Their looks and sharing small talk with them, is so gratifying it fills my heart with love. I had the best Christmas ever Thanks for letting me share it with all on Lush
Pam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where's my meal?
I was shut in - not really

Glad ya all had a good holiday.

Now on to the new year.

Bat