last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

so does anyone have anything planned for the comming on 2010??
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Lurker
0 likes
A Quiet night at home ,, and No Alcohol.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I'm going to my neighbors house after work, but no drinking for me. I have to work the next day early.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Forum Whore
0 likes
I don't think we have alcohol in the house....hmmmm...it's a full moon tonight, so I might creepy out some neighbors by howling....:evil4

Nah, in all honesty, I dunno, probably camera whore again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't have a darn thing planned except maybe a sexy photo shoot with the hubby and my new lingerie.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dinner out with the lovely wife, but we'll be home long before midnight. After that I'll be waiting for Bunny12's new pictures to magically appear in my email
Algol
Seeker
0 likes
I'm going to a party at a hotel. There will be a live band and dinner and there will definitely be alcohol. I fully intend to party until I have to crawl to my room.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Birdie, please refrain from this...tomorrow

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Birdie, please refrain from this...tomorrow

omg
Lurker
0 likes
Dinner at my parents'. We will probably not make it to midnight and will have fallen asleep! It's tradition.
Lurker
0 likes
I survived new year by changing my luck and winning monopoly!!! Heh, didn't win my $400 bucks back, but ehh, winning is winningsmile
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am staying at home and having a few drinks. Had to strong arm my hubs into playing Yatzee with me later (its a fight every year, and every year I win). I just dont have the guts to go out anywhere knowing that there are a bunch of dumb asses out there drinking and driving. Call me boring! Anyway Happy New Year Y'all!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no pixie thats not boring, that safe. driving anywhere on holidays is a dangerous act, the fact that there is snow(in some places like where im at) just makes it worse.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Gryphon
no pixie thats not boring, that safe. driving anywhere on holidays is a dangerous act, the fact that there is snow(in some places like where im at) just makes it worse.

The snow doesnt bother me. Its all the fucktards that dont have to commom sense to call a cab when they have had too much to drink.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by Gryphon

The snow doesnt bother me. Its all the fucktards that dont have to commom sense to call a cab when they have had too much to drink.

got that right thats why my car stayed home and i went next door
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
good point, the snow doesnt bother me either i know how to drive in it. its the people from places that dont get snow that dont know how to drive in it, is what makes holiday traveling dangerous. hint- just because you dont "see" ice, doesnt mean its not there.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to have the life I've always dreamed about having.