Login

Ankles

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Breasts, legs, backsides, or a stolen glimpse of underwear, they're all wonderful but commuting to work by far the most beautiful and distracting thing to see I find is a woman's ankles. They're just hypnotic. I guess I'm a confessed foot fetishist but a stockinged or bare or gym socked ankle.....man it puts a smile on my face a spring in my step.

And the great thing, you're far less likely to get a slap in the face admiring a woman's ankles on the train

Anyone else?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SuburbsDad
Breasts, legs, backsides, or a stolen glimpse of underwear, they're all wonderful but commuting to work by far the most beautiful and distracting thing to see I find is a woman's ankles. They're just hypnotic. I guess I'm a confessed foot fetishist but a stockinged or bare or gym socked ankle.....man it puts a smile on my face a spring in my step.

And the great thing, you're far less likely to get a slap in the face admiring a woman's ankles on the train

Anyone else?

That's why Victorian ladies covered them up. To stop the male passion from becoming inflamed, lol. A well turned ankle!
Lurker
How wonderfully Victorian. I think that one of the pleasures of wearing a long skirt or dress is being able to tease men with a nicely shaped ankle
Active Ink Slinger
Ankles, toes, the arch of a foot. Gorgeous
Lurker
Not quite the ankle, but I love it when shapely calves taper down to visible Achilles tendons. It's gorgeous to look at.
Active Ink Slinger
achillies tendons are wonderful. gorgeous to look at and wonderful to trace a tongue along
Lurker
In the washington DC area, ladies commute wearing tennis shoes and socks. You are more likely to see nice cleavage, before you see an ankle.