Ankles

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts, legs, backsides, or a stolen glimpse of underwear, they're all wonderful but commuting to work by far the most beautiful and distracting thing to see I find is a woman's ankles. They're just hypnotic. I guess I'm a confessed foot fetishist but a stockinged or bare or gym socked ankle.....man it puts a smile on my face a spring in my step.

And the great thing, you're far less likely to get a slap in the face admiring a woman's ankles on the train

Anyone else?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SuburbsDad
Breasts, legs, backsides, or a stolen glimpse of underwear, they're all wonderful but commuting to work by far the most beautiful and distracting thing to see I find is a woman's ankles. They're just hypnotic. I guess I'm a confessed foot fetishist but a stockinged or bare or gym socked ankle.....man it puts a smile on my face a spring in my step.

And the great thing, you're far less likely to get a slap in the face admiring a woman's ankles on the train

Anyone else?

That's why Victorian ladies covered them up. To stop the male passion from becoming inflamed, lol. A well turned ankle!
Lurker
0 likes
How wonderfully Victorian. I think that one of the pleasures of wearing a long skirt or dress is being able to tease men with a nicely shaped ankle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ankles, toes, the arch of a foot. Gorgeous
Lurker
0 likes
Not quite the ankle, but I love it when shapely calves taper down to visible Achilles tendons. It's gorgeous to look at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
achillies tendons are wonderful. gorgeous to look at and wonderful to trace a tongue along
Lurker
0 likes
In the washington DC area, ladies commute wearing tennis shoes and socks. You are more likely to see nice cleavage, before you see an ankle.