Android or Iphone

last reply
102 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an i-phone and hate it! Forever dropping signal and failing to send messages.
Part-way through conversations it'll randomly decide there's no signal, and then refuse to connect.
It also has a wonderful habit of mixing messages, blending the one I've sent with an old one.
Annoying usually, but a real atmosphere killer for sex-texts when it fails at just the wrong time

Can't wait till my contracts up and I can get shut of the thing

Android for me next time!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a Huawei U2800. Its great. It has 15 Buttons and I use it to call people. I've seen IPhones, they're great too. My preference would be for an Android. As long as it obeys the three laws, and doesn't spy on me in the bedroom a la Gigolo Joe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love android over Iphone. Iphone is too boring and simple for me. There is no custom widgets ect unlike android, I have a samsung and a sony tablet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Android
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
iphone, only because some shit nicked my old samsung !!!! (caught him though, cctv is great, Especially when the dick head involved is so stupid he has'nt noticed there wer 4 of them in my shop)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am totally into android!!! love my samsung!
Lurker
0 likes
iPhone
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely Android
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
iPhone but i don't like that the battery doesn't last longer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
android much better
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Lurker
0 likes
Get an Android. Get the samsung notes. they're huge but if you want a smaller version of a samsung, there are some available to you too! :P