Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the younger the better because they so hot and want to deal to those
Lurker
0 likes
18 to 60
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think that age really matters. It all in how attractive you find them mentally and physically.

But the rule I was told for your socially acceplable age range is:

Youngest= half your age + 8 years
Oldest= your age - 8 years x2

So if your 20 youngest = 18 and oldest= 24
Lurker
0 likes
We have to interact with younger people. We are as old as they come on here. We prefer people over 40, but we will talk with anyone ( unless you are making fun of us ) then fuck off. We chat with anyone who asks. If we like each other we will do it more often. We have met a lot of younger people on here that are great. And a few that aren't so great. Each person is different, so treat them that way. We all will have fun. That is why we are here. Everyone ENJOY YOUR LIFE.B3XWuIA3SkzNVTJA

Mark
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have had relationships with women 20- 25 years younger and 10 years older. Depends really on the two people and type and length of relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in reality I have been with someone as young as 18 and as old as 65

for cybering...idk but at least 18!!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
youngest for cyber was 18 and same in real life
have had as much as 16yrs difference and all was treated as a number
Lurker
0 likes
purely for sex...as long as we make each other hot and it's legal...i don't care

for a relationship...much more than 10 years, too many differences of experiences, friends, goals, needs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i got to have a connection with the person to me thats more important, not that ive done the online thing i would treat the person the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just for sex...as long as it's legal I don't care.

Right now, in a long-term relationship that has surprised the absolute hell out of me...16 years, and I'm the one that's older. So I don't know that I can answer this question because before I would have said that is too much of an age difference. I'm gonna go with "age is just a number" answer. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 18 and I've chatted with woman in they're forties, one or two in early fifties, I guess 50s is pushing it for me. That about where I stop feeling comfortable talking.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't cyber and I am married but theoretically the age of 18 and above.

I liked getting to say "theoretically." Just saying that makes me want to have a scotch and a cigar or a Peanut Butter Reese's Cup and Orange Crush!

Lurker
0 likes
maybe one day you will change your mind buc, just remember im happy to listen xxxxxxx

and i think as long as the imagination is good any age between 18 to 60 can give you a thrill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll chat with most people who ask me and most people with whom I chat are younger than I--some much younger.

If I hit it off with a friend and find us compatible, I will cyber if she wants and encourages me. I have had to reject a few requests when I felt she was too young. That said, you probably know that my age difference limit is about 50 years.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
So long as it's legal.. count me in. Age is just a number.... a state of m ind... if both or all are into it.. why stop it? Go for the gold!!! No age limit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legal and above. So long as it works for the pair, to hell with what others think!!
Lurker
0 likes
i guess anything over 18. i have always liked a girl who was mature.
Lurker
0 likes
you're as young as the man/woman you feel smile
Lurker
0 likes
you're as young as the man/woman you feel smile
Lurker
0 likes
At the ago of 30...
I'll cyber as young as 18 and date as young as 25. I'll date as old as 50 and cyber with no upper age limit. In theory because I actually have yet to cyber.
In reality, 47 is the oldest I've ever dated and had sex with someone as young as 3 years younger, dated only 1 year younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im married to a man 4 years older than myself. In real life I can't see myself going much older nor not much younger, but this is all theory
If the right man came along, then I guess all rules are made to be broken.

When i first came here to lush, it was fun to chat and flirt but I quickly found that most men in there 20's just didnt have the ability to communicate beyond a certain few phrases that they trotted out with boring monotony.
It seems that it takes a certain level of maturity and imagination in a man to grab my attention and hold it. Ah but when you do find them, my oh my the fireworks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't know my age limit. I have been with a 36 yr old lady. There is a certain 38 yr old, gorgeous lady on here that I would play with. The oldest guy was 30. I guess it just depends on the attraction and chemistry that I have with the person.
Lurker
0 likes
i would say 18 is the youngest but other than that age is just a number
Lurker
0 likes
Longs its legal , its jus a number " Hot Dogging "
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
it is about knowledge and imagination... generally there are few 18 year olds with a sufficient amount of either... of course there are much older men who still only have one way to do it as well.....
Lurker
0 likes
Well normally I only went for older men, but somewhere in there I became a cougar *giggles* and i'm only 19.