0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Who has them?

What do you have?

What do you want?
0 likes
best toy ever....wi vibe

good by myself, with my hubby,ith a strap-on....
Lurker
0 likes
The Sybian......expensive but funnnn
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by LowJo
The Sybian......expensive but funnnn

I really would like to try a Sybian, is it as good as they say?
Is it as loud as I fear?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both lol. Well worth the noise tho, the feeling is intense!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When I get richer and have a house on the countryside I'll buy one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think

is the best one
Lurker
0 likes
Have a Wi...among others...just ok with it.

Ever check out the Liberator sex furniture...love the wedge....pricey stuff but good ideas!!!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I like my butt plug.
It's cute enough to be cuddled.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have:

- Wi Vibe
- Lelo Ina (dual headed vibrator)
- Lelo Soraya (new and improved waterproof dual-headed vibrator)
- Lelo Gigi (g-spot vibrator)
- Lelo Billy (anal vibrator)
- Butt plugs (assorted)
- Double-ended glass dildo
- Suction cup ultra-real dildo
- Regular/basic dildo
- Anal beads

I've always been a bit of a sex-toy slut...

Next on the wish-list is a strap-on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a 1961 Willys Jeep. Rebuilt the engine and drivetrain myself. It has an 8000 lb PTO winch and oversize mud tires. Even have the breather kit for driving in deep water. That thing will go anywhere...

Oh wait...that's not he kind of adult toys we're talking about here are we?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hehe, BB I'm sure it could send enough vibrations to get a sexually frustrated woman off. ;)

I once had a lot of toys, then I got a boyfriend and got even more toys. When we broke up I threw them all out cause he asked me to.
Now I don't understand why I did it, I could have just said I had done it and kept them.

My newest addition is a pussy pump.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had one but plan on buying one.
Lurker
0 likes
I have....

Waterproof Thumping Bunny, vibe and clit tickler
Durex Play Pure Fantasy, clit stimulator
Excite Her Erotic Pleasure Bullet

I want..... everything on Dancing Dolls list!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm

regular plastic vibes
Kong Dildo
beads
Vaccum cups for breasts nipples pussy and clit
Lurker
0 likes
The Hitachi Magic Wand...best gift I ever gave her that I use more than her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man, I find sex toys intended for me uninspiring at best. They just sound wrong, and fake. So I don't own any, but i have dated several women who do, and it is always fun to use their toys upon them, or to torment them in other ways while they use their own. Tonguing a lady while she takes herself is always fun for everyone involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a hitachi magic wand, very good! even sometimes TOO strong. and the venus butterfly, the strap on one.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a Variety of Toys over the years and enjoyed most.

But far above everything else is a quality Clitoris Pump!!! WOW
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank u all for information sex toys i have to buy. I am always only using online sex. now i try sex toys.QVK3pYj08gIZ0hG5
Lurker
0 likes
Ann likes our Sybian the most ,but we only use it at parties. We have had it since they first started making them, around 1990. It has seen a lot of pussys over the years For every day, she has three Hitachi wands, she always wants a back up. She has a rabbit which she hates. I use a number of cock rings and butt plugs. We have tried dozens of things but there is a lot of junk on the sex toy market.

Mark
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Hehe, BB I'm sure it could send enough vibrations to get a sexually frustrated woman off. ;)

I once had a lot of toys, then I got a boyfriend and got even more toys. When we broke up I threw them all out cause he asked me to.
Now I don't understand why I did it, I could have just said I had done it and kept them.

My newest addition is a pussy pump.

I also threw out a very large collection of toys during a breakup. but to be honest, part of it was I found out that my ex husband used them with his new gf, so somehow I just didnt fancy ever seeing them the same way.

now I need to reinvest in some toys for me....
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has a large collection of dildos, vibrators, anal beads. I have let her put very small vibe up my ass. In fact I wrote a story about that. Sometimes we do DP on her with toys, my cock in either her pussy or ass and a dildo/vine in the other. She seems to enjoy that a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
I wish there were fucking machines available here. I'd certainly get one for my wife and probably try it myself too. Other than that we enjoy our purple double dong and a dildo with suction cap.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had to give her the Hitachi Magic Wand in the divorce settlement. It was a mistake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by silkstockingslover
best toy ever....wi vibe

good by myself, with my hubby,ith a strap-on....

have been wanting to try that one!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so I forgot to list mine...can't remember brand names though

vibrating dildo
vibrating butt plug
clit vibrator
reomote control vibrator
finger vibrator
and mini vibe for purse
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I did a one year tour in Osan, Korea separated from my wife and family. My wife came over to Korea for a one week tour - we had a great time. When she was getting ready to leave, she gave me a Christmas present from my mother-in-law ( a wonderful woman and friend). She asked me to wait till Christmas morning to open my present. I waited as promised and opened the present on Christmas Day. Of course i was slightly hung over... it was a blow-up doll, with a bikini that I had bought for my wife before. I laughed my ass off. My mates and I had many great days taking her out for parties and picnics. We enjoyed dressing her up and having her hang out with us. I have some really hilarious pics of her and our friends. BTW, I never did fuck her, but i used the vibrator that came with her on occasion, LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think I need to open my wallet.....

my good lady has a Rabbit and a clit hammer, we used to have a good selection of vibes and dildo's but she threw them out

P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am quite impressed with the look and attachments for the Hitachi Magic Wand, also spotted a Rocks off Ass Berry

Anybody tried one and if is so any good?