Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A warning for all males on Lush from a common phenomenon.

last reply
166 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

It's scary, huh?

Sure is. I mean you'd think on a sex site most people would post their real identities....and I for one have always liked to think a high proportion of people in the world are highly attractive bisexual or lesbian women whose main sexual outlet is a site like Lush.2Xjr3TWo9raWBQ6V
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
The same could be said for men.

I don't post my personal pics cause it's not my style.

I don't even like to share my photo often..

Yeah, you're right. . .guys on here can/do the exact same thing. Took the words right outta my mouth.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Marcus72

Sure is. I mean you'd think on a sex site most people would post their real identities....and I for one have always liked to think a high proportion of people in the world are highly attractive bisexual or lesbian women whose main sexual outlet is a site like Lush.ZifzZ98DLZiZMNUx

Marcus, I was being a bit flippant. I'm sorry...Tone just doesn't translate well.

However, I must agree with goodhusband.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kal-El85

Yeah, you're right. . .guys on here can/do the exact same thing. Took the words right outta my mouth.

Smiles...

Lurker
0 likes
I kept getting interrupted while reading this interesting thread. You see... a beautiful young woman in Nigeria has solicited my help with securing a large inheritance. It's amazing really - all she needs is a few hundred dollars wired to her lawyer and I will end up receiving over $3 million. I have never been to Nigeria and know nobody from there so I feel quite lucky that I received such a touching and opportunistic email. She has sent me pictures of herself, family and home - all looks quite nice. Her lawyer seems very nice - and is instructing me on what to do. As soon as I finish this post, I am going to my nearby MoneyGram to get them the money - and by Monday, I'm gonna be rich rich rich!!!!

Once I get my money from them, I am going to use some of it to hold online education sessions so that guys will not be so gullible with women's pictures on sites like Lush.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
I kept getting interrupted while reading this interesting thread. You see... a beautiful young woman in Nigeria has solicited my help with securing a large inheritance. It's amazing really - all she needs is a few hundred dollars wired to her lawyer and I will end up receiving over $3 million. I have never been to Nigeria and know nobody from there so I feel quite lucky that I received such a touching and opportunistic email. She has sent me pictures of herself, family and home - all looks quite nice. Her lawyer seems very nice - and is instructing me on what to do. As soon as I finish this post, I am going to my nearby MoneyGram to get them the money - and by Monday, I'm gonna be rich rich rich!!!!

Once I get my money from them, I am going to use some of it to hold online education sessions so that guys will not be so gullible with women's pictures on sites like Lush.

*giggles* Pot stirrer
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Marcus, I was being a bit flippant. I'm sorry...Tone just doesn't translate well.

However, I must agree with goodhusband.

Yeah I got that pal - I was just being flippant too!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
the mystery is part of the fun. "who are you really" is one of the greatest questions I know, because there is no one answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

*giggles* Pot stirrer

Who? Me? smile
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
the mystery is part of the fun. "who are you really" is one of the greatest questions I know, because there is no one answer.

Ain't that the truth!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adele

Sorry dani, but this guy picks fights in the chat rooms all the time. This just looks like he found anshame. place to trash females.

Annnd here's another for you. . .

kiera, you mean you're not real. Awww man, I thought you and me were forever. You promised. *runs off as he cries in shame.* You were the one! How could you do this to me!? It's over, just forget about me.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe me when i say................

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll add my voice to the "dudes do it too" chorus. Nobody's who they say they are until you meet them, at least in a live video chat of some kind.

Except me, of course. I really am Quinne and Zoli from SuicideGirls. Both of 'em. Really. Would I lie?
Chuckanator
0 likes
I am sooo shocked. People actually join lush with less than truthful pictures and bios? That is reprehensible! I thought all the women here were beautiful photography models with at least 38double Ds and the men were all hard bodied studs with 9 inch cocks. This is so disappointing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more than half of Lush members don't use real photos, which is pretty obvious to anyone. sorry you got burned, but this isn't a dating website and people are free to do as they please, especially on sexual website.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

THIS.
Lurker
0 likes
Out in the real world lots of people are full of deceit and trickery. If someone uses pictures here for claiming what they are not why be bothered about it.

I am sure there are also genuine ladies and gentlemen here. One has to be careful while enjoying and having fun here.