A prime example...

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was going to ask this in another thread and topic area and decided to ask here. Mostly for the girls although guys should answer too.

Have you ever cried to get what you want?
I have known several woman that pull this trick and it usually works for them. It pisses me off and I think it gives the wrong idea of women.

I have also known women that flirt or show cleavage to get what they want. Whether its out of a speeding ticket or to get a fur coat, whatever.

Thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO . . . tell me it ain't so?

Women do that. I crushed.
Lurker
0 likes
There ya go.I think it gives us all a bad rep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've known women to cry. I'm not sure if they ever cried with the sole objective of getting what they want, but I seen it. (Hopefully I've never made a girl cry. That would suck) Would it bother me to learn that a woman did that? Yeah, it would. But what the heck am I gonna do about it.

Would it bother me if a girl flirted with me to get something? (ex. showing cleavage, laughing at my stupid jokes, touching me for no reason) No, I like to flirt, and I don't assume a woman digs me just because she's flirting. Hell, I flirt with my grandmother, and I'm not planning on getting in her time-worn panties.VB5fBFj8T6UsG83I
Lurker
0 likes
I knew a girl that would lean over a little farther to get out of speeding tickets and show almost everything but nipple. She was a waitress and would flirt for higher tips. I don't mean the harmless flirting I mean the implied kind, that there might be something in it for them later, kind.

I also knew an older woman that would cry when she didn't get her way with her husband and family. "Oh boo hoo everything I do is wrong. Oh boo hoo you don't love me, i can never please you." Then as soon as she got what she wanted, BAM the water was turned off. She was not some delicate flower either. She was a tough farm girl, one of 4 or 5 girls that worked a active farm with her father.

One of the girls I knew in high school, told me if I ever get pulled over by a cop to start crying. I asked her how the hell you do that. She said think of the saddest thing you can, like your dad dying or you dog or something. Since my dad had really died a few years before, it didn't make me sad or want to cry when she said that, it pissed me off. I mean, what in the world would my dad think of me using him like that? He always told me to take responsibility for my actions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chef, I guess people do what they can get away with. That girl, and probably many other girls out there, learned that men don't like to see women cry. Men let them get away with it because we really don't know how to handle someone crying. We've been conditioned from early on to be tough. So when we see it from girls we are like, "Oh crap, I broke her!" And then we want to fix it.

Solution: Don't be that girl. Crying is ok. Everyone does it, even guys. Especially the ones who say they don't. And ladies, the next time you want something from us, you don't have to show a little cleavage to get it, just appeal to our sense of logic. That would impress me much more than any amount of boobage. However, if you want show me boobage too, that's perfectly fine.

Lurker
0 likes
my mom is like that...

she is very lazy, and always bosses me around, and is strict beyond all reason...

If she is not getting what she wants...
she will start crying out of nowhere to no end...and making up the biggest guilt trip/sob story she can think of...
Lurker
0 likes
Poor baby. I hate to say it but, don't judge all women on that. You may have to harden your heart a little bit until you find the person in your life that isn't into games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've known women that pull that trick it catches up to them