Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

7 days with a stranger on an island... what will you do?

last reply
37 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panic lol. Seriously, sex would be the last thing on my mind. I'm not very outdoorsy and surviving would be one hell of a task.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
explore the Island and plenty of sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well. It might happen soon and we'll find out. ;).

(talking about you, E)
Happiness is not an outcome or an entitlement. It is not tangible and it is not purchasable. It is a conscious decision, it is a state-of-mind, it is a choice you make at every crossroad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone else watch the Discovery Channel show Naked and Afraid? 21 days stranded and usually they come closer to killing each other than fucking. I think of my years of Internet dating and how few people I can stand enough to bother to go out on a second date and I'm pessimistic about romance with a stranger.

Water, shelter, fire, food; that's my focus for the first week. If chemistry of sexual tension develops, then it's sex for the win... until she's racked with pain from a UTI, then I hope the island has native cranberry fields.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scratch a notch in a tree every day........ Stare at the horizon........chat to stranger........become friends ........repeat the process....
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
No soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, floss ..... It would be soooooo "romantic" ugh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48
No soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, floss ..... It would be soooooo "romantic" ugh

And don't forget no toilet paper! Romance would not be on my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leigh65

And don't forget no toilet paper! Romance would not be on my mind.

How could I forget the toilet paper??? lol biggrin