Login

Zodiac/Horoscopes

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are your opinions of Horoscopes and do you believe them?

Do you believe in the signs of the zodiac and their defining characteristics?

I do not believe in either, but I have always found them (particularly the zodiac signs) to be fascinating.

Curious to see who believes, why and to what extent.
Lurker
0 likes
The "signs" of the zodiac I do believe apply to a certain degree. But, nothing is exact. Look at genetics, SOME level of prediction IS possible, but without "tinkering" with the DNA it will be wrong about some things as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they are interesting but not sure if I "believe" in them. Most that I have seen are pretty generic, vague and to some extent mistaken. In order for Me to believe in them, they would have to be more precise and accurate. JMHO.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe in a degree. I had my chart read and I was stunned. Yep. But maybe it was just vague things I wanted to hear.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really believe in the zodiacs. But will admit to reading what mine says daily but know they aren't true. Some days wish it could be.
Lurker
0 likes
I always say I don't really follow them.. read mine occasionally.. have read the character types typically assigned to the respective star signs and have to admit that they seem .. in general.. to be accurate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will admit to finding them interesting but that's about the extent of it. I'm much more fascinated by those that seem live and die by them. I find that to be very entertaining.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sort of believe them but not entirely, but I must admit I always read them