Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your sexual blind spot

last reply
34 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
anal sex. i know it's a big turn on for a lot of men and women, and i have tried it, and with certain partners i am comfortable with it, but it's not something i really enjoy or get off on - it's more me doing it because it's pleasurable for my partner, more of a 'taking one for the team' thing. oh, and there are issues involved, i am aware of that, but even before those became a part of my make up, it was never a huge turn on for me - that said, it can be fun, but it has never resulted in a climax for me in and of itself.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Titty fucking and oral are two things I can never get into. It feels like the guy wants to strangle me whenever I'm doing titty fucking. And I'm just not sensitive enough for oral to do anything for me.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Quote by asleep
CQ...that's why you have teeth...you won't have to use them but one time!! There is NOTHING appealing about what you've described...I consider it sexual assault/ !!

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. If both people are into it and consenting, then there is no assault. A "gentle" none gag-inducing bj that is not consentual is moreso an assault.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The really deepthroat thing doesn't do it for me, simply because it's not comfortable - I mean, I'll take it as far as I can, but I can't get it down my throat... Maybe it's one of those things that you need to practice, but to be honest, I've never had a partner who had the patience for something like that while he had his cock in my mouth...

I disagree with CQ regarding the whole thing - I mean like LM says, if the two are consenting, then where's the problem? I suppose some people also do that whole reluctance thing and this would add to it - not for me, personally...

Regarding tittyfucks - have to say I love 'em!! Being quite well endowed I can get into the swing of that quite well... (It's even been said very well! lol)... Very fun!
doggy style, i like being able to see and kiss and caress the whole body of the women im making love to.......doggy style leaves me feeling like they would rather not have seen me, theres no intimacy.......