Your Screen Name

last reply
314 replies
35.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well, my screen name actually belongs to my firs love,(which I never confessed) and I am still not over him its been 7yrs, even though I have a BF now. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Not my real name, but a name I have been called as a nickname years ago - and my year of birth added to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Its my pen name. I love the name Tatum and one of my favorite actors is Sam Rockwell.
Lurker
0 likes
i am bi and im a teen and my name is tina
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine was kinda outta nowhere, i told my friend that i was basically like a gentleman with a pair of handcuffs behind his back-- you never know what to expect. I tried to make it Gentleman With Handcuffs but it didnt fit (grrrr) so I shortened it to Gent
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our Favourite TV series and my gender,
likewise my e-mail is my hobby and the tv series the second part of the name, which is nuerical.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's my nickname, plus the year I was born. I'm starting to regret using the numeric part.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mine comes from my first experience with this website. I read story after story while masturbating... for 4 hours and 40 minutes(I rounded up ). When I finally popped... WOW! Best orgasm of my life, the largest load of my life and the furthest cumshot all at once. But dear god my balls hurt after haha.
Lurker
0 likes
BablingBrooke OMIGOD! I just realized I have a typo in my screen name!! babbling has two D's!!!! Anyway I chose it because its kind of a play on words. My name is Brooke and I talk a lot, all my friends tell me I "Babble" but also A Babbling Brook is also like a tiny running stream which I always find peaceful!
Lurker
0 likes
Mix of name/favourite number, and a band
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was the first thing that came into my mind: when Paul Atreides (in the movie Dune) is asking about the moon.

I just guessed at the spelling without looking it up and got it quite wrong. D'oh!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Wardog? Think about it.
Lurker
0 likes
It tells you what My career was about - apart from sex, the study of viruses remains one of my passions. And the number - well a number makes the screen name a little bit more individual, and 69 was just a bit suggestive as well as being the year I graduated from university with my first degree.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a Stranger, the last three letters is my name...
Lurker
0 likes
Its my sex life. - untouched.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in South Carolina, I was completely shaven and I'm a mom of 4! It was actually husband's idea when I was trying to come up with an online sexy name.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought it would be a little quippy to jokingly describe a body part in an obtuse way. Well, actually, MassiveKongDong2000 was already taken. Go figure...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LoftyObject45
I thought it would be a little quippy to jokingly describe a body part in an obtuse way. Well, actually, MassiveKongDong2000 was already taken. Go figure...

You're hysterical. heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rather than karli my dad and others called me kali without the r
what's up sunshine
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All about that umlaut.
Lurker
0 likes
Mike is my first name

Tay is part of my last name