Your screen name ... ??

last reply
35 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been to am outdoor show featuring raptors and the best pictures I took were of owls, so I picked one for an avatar and chose the name wiseowl because everyone knows owls are wise. Wish I had put more thought into it and had chosen a subtle one more in line with the theme of Lush. Oh well, at least everybody thinks I'm smart!
0 likes
I'm often called sweet, and well, sinner seemed apropos to Lush. Sweet as saccharin, sultry as sin... or something like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wiseowl,

This may make a good avatar for you.

Or maybe this one.

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I had friends who gave that name to their daughter. I was immediately transfixed upon hearing it.
Lurker
0 likes
My late husband pinned that on me. He said I reminded him of his favorite fruit. So now everyone calls me Peaches.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm 60, Saw the dawn of the space age & the muscle car, saw both Kennedys get shot. I've lived, laughed & loved...& I'm hungry for more! I've seen so much, experienced even more, learning about people first hand after traveling all over the country a few times. And being a husband & father of 6, Elder1 seemed apropos. This song sorta says it all; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCjlhyFug8 The old fortune teller, lies dead on the floor...nobody needs fortunes told anymore...