Your new year's resolution !

last reply
51 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I've seen is that new year's resolutions come as big strokes and small victories, along with a high rate of failure. We try to reach the stars or make a petite promise? Here I'd like to ask you folks about your plans to do better, go bigger or simply baby step it outside the box in year 2016 smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A zero waste lifestyle is an exciting prospect for me because while I can't control many things, I can control myself and the small environment I inhabit. Maybe I won't clean up the oceans on my own, but at least I know I will not be contributing additional waste.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm perfect! Why would I ever need to resolve to be anything BUT perfect?
Lurker
0 likes
No more resolutions:-) I gave them up last year haven't broken it yet!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Lol love the Attitude:-)
0 likes
Mine is to never EVER make a New Years Resolution. Has been for 15 years now, and I've never broken it yet :-)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You may wish to achieve highest level of perfection, Miss Perfect smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Nothing I can say really sums up my New Year's Resolutions better than these two separate lists. Now... I will admit one is more tongue and cheek... but there are days we teachers feel this way.

Teacher New Year's Resolutions

15 New Year Resoulutions for Teachers

Happy New Year!

lol these are very interesting but not all of them are teacher specific; they apply to others too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barrone
No more resolutions:-) I gave them up last year haven't broken it yet!!

You're such a resolute person lol
Madam Carol
0 likes
My resolution is figure out how it make my guys get along. Gawd, men can be such boys.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
lol these are very interesting but not all of them are teacher specific; they apply to others too smile

True... and some are just funny.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
My resolution is figure out how it make my guys get along. Gawd, men can be such boys.

It's due to the fact they think with the little head. And it's why we love them so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've made these resolutionssmile

Drive safely, no more accidents.
Resume yoga and continue with the exercises regularly.
Complete graduation.
Never bite the gf to draw blood, I mean bite lightly lol
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i really try not to make these. my overall goal for the year is to learn that not everything needs to be held on to. i'll practice this in all areas of my life, also literally and figuratively speaking.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same as last years and the year before and the year before..........................none made lol
Lurker
0 likes
Only to be has helpful as I can at the bookshop.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
None as such, only perhaps I'll study Russian, been meaning to for a long time biggrin
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
None as such, only perhaps I'll study Russian, been meaning to for a long time biggrin
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999

That sounds a pretty tough resolution smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To lose twenty years.Just the one,though it covers a multitude of other things.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know don't care. Wait, that was last year's. Eh.. what the hell
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Attention to details
Lurker
0 likes
Try to control my emotions going haywire...but for that I need to find healthier alternatives to ice creams and chocolates...God help me!!!!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by Jen_

That sounds a pretty tough resolution smile
:) I will not be expecting too much from myself !

Lurker
0 likes
Get laid more have more fun me time lol
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Oshi

loool.