Your favorite celebrity!

last reply
29 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Which Celebrity of any sex do you find the most attractive!
Lurker
0 likes
anne hathaway is pretty much my biggest celebrity crush.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Easy choice for me. Bill Graham. He has committed his life unflinchingly to promoting the Gospel. He's help change more lives than any athlete, actor, or musician.

Lurker
0 likes
chuck, while i don't disagree, i think you may have read the thread title but not the OP. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a tie. As for my sisters, it'd be Julia Roberts. As for the men, again a tie. It'd be either George Clooney or Bradley Cooper and I'd take either one in a heartbeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely Dana Delany!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Using the term "celebrity" loosely, I think that Kelly Brook is a knock out!
Lurker
0 likes
Difficult for me this one. If they were still alive it would have been John Thaw or Jeremy Brett, sadly both passed away due to illness before their time. I do also like Kevin Whately, Laurence Fox and Alice Krige.
Lurker
0 likes
Lately, Jared Leto, though, still debating with myself about color of his eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Holly Willoughby is ridiculously pretty and she's always getting fits of the giggles which makes her even prettier.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Helen Flanagan oozes slutiness
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I watched Edge of Tomorrow last week, and I definitely developed a crush for Emily Blunt since. I've seen her in some other movies before and always thought that she was way sexy (and her accent is sooo sexy too), but her role in Edge of Tomorrow definitely confirmed my crush. I don't know, I think it's her vulnerable eyes combined with her badass attitude that did it for me: she's so fragile yet so hard on herself, I just want to hold her tight and take care of her.

And damn, she was so hot when performing those yoga poses. Luckily, a guy created a video of her 'cobra pose' on loop. Anyway, I'll be back in an hour...

Rachel McAdams still holds the pole position on my celebrity crush list however:

Lurker
0 likes
mickey mouse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scarlett Johanson
I also agree with the first poster - Anne Hathaway

I used to have it for Jamie Kenedy as well, but the last time I saw a picture of her she had gotten tooo angular.

I do think Emily Blunt is certainly sexy as well. She was great in Edge of Tomorrow. I really liked her character in Wild Target as well.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kim Novak...the last of the great Hollywood screen godesses!
Lurker
0 likes
I am rather fond of Jennifer Lawrence.

I recently watched the movie Hunger Games and thought her ravishing.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Okay, I also watched Sin City 2 in the last few weeks, and I developed a crush for Eva Green too.

Same as with Emily Blunt, I've seen her in a few other movies and she always caught my attention; it helps that she shows her tits in a lot of them.

She's good at portraying the 'evil seductress' (eg. 300 Rise of an Empire, Sin City 2); she often plays the cold-hearted bitch who hides behind a fragile persona. She has a nice combination of bold and delicate features, which works great for that.

And that sex scene in 300 was so awesome: two rival chieftains that were competing against each other, having it rough and fucking so hard. I couldn't find it in English, but here's a version with some edgy music:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My absolute favourite celebrity is Anne Hathaway.
I also like Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt JLaw and Jessica Chastain.

For just sex appeal, I like Dwayne Johnson, Fassbender, Hugh Jackman and there's something about Natalie Dormer I can't even explain what she does to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Matt Damon is my all-time favorite celeb crush. He appears to be, the entire package!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the last year Scarlett Johansson, has been elevated to my favorite celeb crush passing my long time crush of Diane Kruger. Jennifer Lawrence is rapidly approaching in the bronze medal slot.

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Lurker
0 likes
you and i are right there when talking of the blondes, diane kruger and J law are very sexy
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yeah, I know she's everyone's favorite, but Jennifer Lawrence is hot and funny and talented and down-to-earth (or at least able to fake it well).

Love Julianne Moore, and find her insanely hot, even if she's not hot in the traditional sense.

And, of course, that Khaleesi chick. Wow. Because, dragons.
Lurker
0 likes
Michelle Rodrigues and Tom Hiddleston.
Lurker
0 likes
Atm Charlie Hunnam is pretty high up there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anna Paquin because she was my childhood crush.

Alison Brie because she is an amazing talent and easy on the eyes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) and Travis Fimmel (Vikings)