Your biggest flaw?

last reply
453 replies
35.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex too much. I she everybody as a sexual conquest both men and women. I hate being rejected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just way too shy.Jmx3V52LIvEcWOyU
kisses, amy
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Fuck me running, I have no clue why I'm confessing this. Who knows, it might end up being cathartic and break me of this stupidity once and for all.
Here goes, kiddies ... Dammit! I find it hard (no pun intended) to actually put it to words, never mind putting those words before you all.
I warn the reader upfront I've been known to get caught in the moment becoming, shall we say, a bit verbose.

It's taken me close to an hour to really muster the intestinal fortitude ... and still nada. Perhaps if I smoked some pot ...

Okay, all that did was make me laugh at my flaws and give me the munchies. Oh, I know, METH!

Disclaimer: No methamphetamines were harmed during the writing of this post.

My biggest flaw is that I am always attracted to, not just the wrong woman, but the absolute epitome of what I should steer clear of.
Disclaimer ll: I have nothing against piercings & tattoos. I have a few myself and I believe that no one should be judged negatively for how they adorn their bodies.

With that.

I like bad girls with lots of piercings to pull on with my teeth and lots of ink to trace the tattoo outlines with my tongue before finally feasting on her delicious vagina. Many women who fit that description are eager to find a gainfully employed, creative, funny, good looking man who's strong, grounded, and completely housebroken (like me) for the long term purpose of faithfully treating each other right and supporting each other through fair weather and foul. I always end up meeting the other girl. You know, the one who'll steal from my home from the first time she enters or offers herself to my friends as soon as I go to the bathroom. (thankfully I have honorable friends) Sometimes she's not a thief who fucks a man's friends, but rather she's bat shit fucking crazy (cue up Buckcherry). It is so hot to be accused of fucking a girl you've never met, but were merely standing near. Hell, even their threats of castration have a certain style one has to admire. It's at those times I miss the thieving friend fuckers.

The latest one didn't steal from me (as far as I know) and she isn't fucking the entire planet. No, she just doesn't see me as her type, but only as a friend. ... no benefits ... She likes the thug ass gang member bad boy type. Okay, that's not me and I'm not one for faking the funk so a girl will like me. I can accept that I'm not her type. Hell, a large number of my friends are women, no harm in having one more. Then, after a messy break up with her last guy, she tells me how she's interested in this new guy; a guy I know and he is nowhere near thug. Worse yet, I'm a hell of a lot better looking than him!!! "I like weirdos" she told me. I'M A FUCKING WEIRDO!! I write erotic stories hoping people I've never met will read them and masturbate. That's pretty fucking weird if I may say, but I am grateful to have found this weirdness and I encourage other writers of erotica who's work has "touched" me; praising their efforts and creativity and thanking them for sharing it with us.
I don't think she even considered how sharing her new interest would hurt me, but hurt it did. I've never heard her sound more sincere than in telling me how much she liked him. I couldn't hold it in and made a comment that reeked of jealousy. I showed weakness. Get this, she got mad at me. "You selfish fucking bitch!" was my first thought and, though not very creative, seemed apropos considering the outrageous nature of her hurtful banter. She could've shared anything else and had my solid support, but this? ... In fact, she did share something with me even heavier that same day. I won't go into detail about it because I made a promise. The point is I was good to her, as good as I could be and more so than almost anyone else, but reacting hurt when she knowingly hurt me earns me her ire?

I'm worth so much more than I'm getting. I'm honest without being heartless, attentive without being a wimp. I strive to be the kind of man a woman willingly respects; a man with the same integrity behind closed doors as when in public and not some two faced coward. I'm a man who certainly isn't perfect, but works to eliminate those failings. I communicate and listen. I commit myself and my resources to the relationship so long as she is committed to me and even extend it till it's clearly over. I'll not only walk the extra mile with her, but walk every mile she needs me to because I'm in for the long haul. I'm funny, I tease, give great advise and even greater massages. Good lasting foreplay is my preferred modus operandi and I enjoy sex from slow lovey dovey to playful and energetic to rough and nasty and everything in between. Even if we indulged in BDSM it would be mutual and beneficial to us both. You'd call me Master only if you felt I'd earned that title while your submission, obedience, and dedication would make it an honor to call you my beautiful slut. MY beautiful slut! We are one another's', no longer self seeking, but favoring one another.

Role play? Fuck yeah! I'm the dirty old man who happens upon the frightened young run away or I'm the captured American pilot while you're my Nazi interrogator. I might even be ... Daddy
I'm very oral (and damn good at it), still have a healthy libido and stamina at 50 and size isn't an issue. I'm a loyal friend, non judgmental, and easy to get along with. I'm also supportive towards a woman's goals and do what I can to help her succeed if she will allow me to. I love kids whether we make them ourselves, she has kids already, or both. I currently have none so my schedule is flexible. I'm sorry if it sounds like bragging or exaggeration. That's the last thing I want to portray. I just learned what not to do and then reversed it and wound up doing what I was supposed to. If there's anything good and worthwhile about me, it came after making almost every mistake along the way. I may only learn the hard way, but when I've learned it, I've learned very well, indeed. Top it off with not sleeping with anyone but her and I think that covers everything she is going to rely on me for. If there's more, I'll do more.

All I attract and am attracted to are women that find no value in the kind of man I've worked so hard to become. For the most part they see only a resource to be consumed while exerting as little effort as necessary to achieve said goal; not all of them, of course. Oh, I can fight it and keep myself from these women by exercising personal discipline, but my own lust betrays me and I find myself craving the inherent web of lies found in too many women. It's been my experience that a bad girl with the boldness to trash my heart has the boldness to look down between our legs and join me in a filthy, nasty color commentary and giving a blow by blow (yes, the pun was intended) of the action to go with that phenomenal sensation we're giving one another.
(Me) "Look at your pussy lips! They cling so tight to my dick on the way out!"
(Her) "She's saying 'don't go, daddy!"
Now that is a couple eager to make one another cum and cum really hard and yes, it was an actual excerpt, a tamer example.

Wow, told you I get carried away, but a lot of that has never been articulated outside of my head. Much was hard to write and even harder to proofread. I was given a great piece of advice I've followed for years. It spoke to handling to the best of my ability those things over which I have control as only those things can I be held accountable for. I can't help being attracted to women who are bad news, but I can discipline myself to steer clear of them. Oh, and I mean clear. Most of us men do not turn down sex except under extreme circumstances. Besides those, I put out like a fire extinguisher. I'll rationalize now then regret later. The answer would seem clear. Find a good girl with a dirty mind and courage to let her freak flag fly. There are very few of them and most of them were spoken for long ago. It isn't impossible, just highly unlikely.

I think putting all out there did help me, though it's too early to tell how much. It would be great if someone else derived something positive also.
If you stuck around till the end you obviously have patience, perhaps even wisdom. I could use some of that

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough
Butterfly
0 likes
Do I have any flaw.... come on, look at me from head to toe :P