You know you're getting old when...

last reply
69 replies
5.5k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

When people think Titanic is an old film.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by enitharmon

When people think Titanic is an old film.

Sigh, at my age and generation it's Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope but, yeah.

You are sitting in meetings and working on projects with a woman who you knew when she was a toddler (true story from work).

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

0 likes

You can no longer look down and see your cock/pussy

0 likes

When the mind is there but the body hasn’t kept up.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When you comment to your SO that there are a lot of old people here and then realize you are older than them.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I first realised the time was passing when having a conversation with my friend's 18yr old daughter about Apollo 11 and realise she wasn't born when man landed on the moon. If you do the math you'll understand how many years ago that was as she will now be 52.

I think the most telling thing I do is the take a date in my past I'm thinking about, and then take the same distance back from that date. So if you're talking about Apollo 11 moon landing to today day in 69 the equivalent date was 1916...eeeek

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was talking to a cousin last year, when we realized that we are now the top of our family tree. No more aunts and uncles/parents still living.

0 likes

There is no governor between your brain and mouth or fingers 🤭