Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather be very wealthy, or live forever?

last reply
116 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Live forever. Eventually with all that time I would figure out a way to get rich too.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Live forever. Eventually with all that time I would figure out a way to get rich too.

If you have an endless amount of time, then everything that is possible will probably happen some time. So you'd probably own the entire universe at some point.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I don't want to live forever and I have no aspirations to be fantastically rich either, just to have enough money to pay the bills without worrying.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll take the money, if you live forever you would have to kept making new friends, besides what woman would want to have sex with a 250 year old man, hell finding one at 66 is hard enough.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd rather be wealthy. If I live forever I'd just watch the people I love leave. I'd rather be wealthy, spoil the people I love and enjoy my life smile xx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
wealthy. i don't want to watch my loved ones die. i'd rather put my wealth to good use and enrich people's lives. yes, money isn't everything, but it sure as hell can make life a bit easier.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
having some accidental experiece of medical bills and treatment costs ... sren't the two synonymous?

Lurker
0 likes
SO if you lived forever... wouldn't you eventually become wealthy?
Lurker
0 likes
Live forever only if my daughters could live forever to

if not then wealthy
Lurker
0 likes
Take the money and care for my parents and my pets. Forever is too long. Before I know it everyone that I know and care for will have passed away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather prefer a healthy and happy life smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
at this point in my life, probably wealthy. Grandmother once said that it was a bit lonely being her age and widowed, all but a few of her friends had passes and the younger people did not understand what some of the things she talked about were.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think wealth can be supplementary to the longevity, therefore, a healthy life span smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forever is a mighty long time, but I have to admit that it's a tempting choice. The things you would get to see, the unfolding of the future history of the human race as we eventually expand outward to the stars. Living long enough to walk on the surface of another world, to look up at a sun other than our own. With all the time in the world, all these things are possible. And as someone pointed out previously, even a modest return on safe investments would, over time, lead to vast wealth. The only question would be, do I continue to age, or would I be the age I am now for the rest of eternity? I cannot begin to imagine how frail and weak I might become by the time I was 200, or 2000 years old.

The downside is watching everyone you've ever loved, ever known, ever admired, growing old and dying while you remained. As many great things as you might be able to do with immortality, you would ultimately be doing them alone. No matter how many times you love or befriend, those others will all pass into the distant past, and more terribly, they would fade from memory as new friends and loved ones enter your life. As someone who has lost close friends and loved ones already, I don't think I could take an eternity of it.

On the balance, with great wealth now, I could do many good things, help a lot of people, and leave behind a foundation dedicated to helping better the lives of others for a very long time indeed.
Lurker
0 likes
Wealthy. I would want to see all my friends and family die.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
YES!! actually since I sort of lean toward belief in reincarnation (Since I watched the video "The Science of the Soul," I would prefer to be reincarnated as a handsome (Like rock Hudson, only straight....
I have many faults, but gayness is NOT one of them) anyway, look like Rock Hudson and be a rock star/doctor.. I want to cover all the bases
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
If I could stay in the same physical shape as I was at about 25, living forever would be fine with me.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Well, shit. Am I happier in one or the other?

Eh, fuck it. I don't want to live forever. I think it'd be depressing. 85, maybe? Give me some money and let me live until the puny typical mortality age without financial stress. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wealthy! All the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Live for ever.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooh Hell, I would like to be wealthy enough to go debt free and be able to give some to hospitals (especially children's) and doctors the way governments should be doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strangely, I would not want to live forever. I love life but enough is enough.
Also, I could not be comfortable with wealth with so many poor and starving people here. So I would just choose to have wealth to share it with others.