Would you pay for a snuggle?

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
The Snuggery, is located in a cosy suburb on the shores of Lake Ontario in the United States.
Its owner says Americans have been starved of cuddles for too long and she wants to put it right. So is a queue forming outside her door?

Website Info:

Jacqueline established The Snuggery because she believes in the healing power of touch. The Snuggery is a place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and focus on the simple restorative pleasure of touch. Though science has unquestionably supported the psychological and physical benefits of non-sexual touch, Americans distinctly lack it. It's time for change. At The Snuggery, Jacqueline provides individuals with private snuggling sessions. She aims to make the world a gentler place, one snuggle at a time.

Professional Snugglers - Colleen & Jacqueline

RATES & SERVICES

THE SINGLE SNUGGLE:

Select one Snuggler with whom to enjoy your relaxing snuggling session.

45 minute session: $50
60 minute session: $60
90 minute session: $90

THE DOUBLE CUDDLE:
The Double Cuddle allows clients to cuddle with two Cuddlers concurrently.

45 minute session: $100
60 minute session: $120
90 minute session: $180

LINK: THE SNUGGERY WEBSITE

Your thoughts below please
0 likes
This is an absolutely ridiculous idea in my opinion....A cuddle is more intimate to me then many other things in life. I would need to be connected to the person that was cuddling with me. Quite frankly, I think this is a form of prostitution "light".

Besides the prices are very similar to that of a massage......I would benefit much more from that then a cuddle from a stranger.Uu8WSHajSsIhRvcV
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never , not at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you, Just not interested.. Dudealicious nailed it when he stated " this is a form of prostitution lite".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you, Just not interested.. Dudealicious nailed it when he stated " this is a form of prostitution lite".
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't. As Dudealicious said, I'd have to have some sort of personal connection with someone before snuggling. Anyway, if it's just nice, innocent cuddles, I've got my dog, family and friends for that, so why pay? I suppose it could be seen as a good thing because it gives those without access to cuddles a way to experience them, even if it is extremely expensive. I've actually seen people hanging around on street corners with signs offering free hugs, so that blows their prices right out of the water. I'll solve their problems right here
Lurker
0 likes
Man, for those prices I could get a happy ending massage. I'd rather just watch a movie with a friend and get some snuggling in with someone I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why pay for something that you can get for free? I know a lot of people who are open to cuddling people for free.
Who would get so desperate? I think that this whole idea probably won't work.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
THE SINGLE SNUGGLE:
Select one Snuggler with whom to enjoy your relaxing snuggling session.

45 minute session: $50
60 minute session: $60
90 minute session: $90

THE DOUBLE CUDDLE:
The Double Cuddle allows clients to cuddle with two Cuddlers concurrently.

45 minute session: $100
60 minute session: $120
90 minute session: $180

You're joking, right? I want every one of their clients sent to me cuz I have ocean front property in Kansas, a couple bridges, well there's a surplus of bridges but they are all in need of replacement or repair and the government won't help, and I'm sure I can find a few buildings to sell to them, gotta hurry on the buildings, they're scheduled for demolition. Send them to me and you get a finders fee.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
This is an absolutely ridiculous idea in my opinion....A cuddle is more intimate to me then many other things in life. I would need to be connected to the person that was cuddling with me. Quite frankly, I think this is a form of prostitution "light".

Besides the prices are very similar to that of a massage......I would benefit much more from that then a cuddle from a stranger.xeY8L9GFNHiz9bQe

^^^^^that^^^^^
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Just for a split second, I almost considered it. But apart from being tight with what money I have, it would just serve to make me feel lonelier. Like, "I'm such a sad act that I am actually paying for a basic human necessity that other people manage to get for free?! I can't get much lower than this..."

And sorry, but I would only cuddle a girl if she was desperately upset about something. No way would I pay for a cuddle with one of the featured snugglers in the original post!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I would appear that Jacqueline should have performed some market research prior to starting her "business"
Perhaps she should have asked the guys and gals of Lush before putting her business plan together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Besides the prices are very similar to that of a massage......I would benefit much more from that then a cuddle from a stranger.M3WzVK9NC3cuCcki

I agree with Dudealiscious that it is a form of prostitution light but then I wouldn't really have any problems if prostitution was legalized like it is in Nevada in the rest of the United States.

Is paying somebody to snuggle with you any worse than paying a stripper for a lap dance?
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't pay but I bet she's gonna make a few bucks from those that will!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I get cuddles from the love of my life. Truthfully she's kind of expensive. But that's okay, she's worth every penny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't pay for sex, why would I pay for a snuggle?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my search for my spiritual path, I came across a concept that was basically a divine prostitute. (I don't know if that's the exact term for it, but the concept's there.) Basically, a divine prostitute is a therapist who does her healing with sex. This is supposed to be therapeutic for people who haven't been touched by others for a long, long time.

This is a concept that I have to admit I have problems with. I can see where it'd be useful, but the whole idea of sex being only a product someone offered is weird and disgraces the act. Doreen Valiente, a spiritual thinker, once wrote a Charge of the Goddess, which included the following phrase:

Quote by Doreen Valiente
[A]ll acts of love and pleasure are [the Goddess's] rituals.

It seems to me that prostitution cheapens the sacred connection that sexual contact brings us. If it's possible, I find this worse. After all, you're paying these women to lay down next to you and cuddle. I can see a therapeutic side to this as well--touch may make a person who has been without friends or family feel loved--but it's simply greedy in my eyes. I wouldn't waste my money on this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Why pay for something that you can get for free? I know a lot of people who are open to cuddling people for free.
Who would get so desperate? I think that this whole idea probably won't work.

Exactly what I was thinking as I read down the page...

"Why pay for something that you can get for free?" and if you can't get it for free, then I'm glad it's available to purchase.

We American's need to quit being so frigid and rigid. More cuddling, touching, loving, and kissing has got to be good for us all. smile
A horny couple, a few spices, a LOT of FUN

Hope you will check out my first story - Kitty Kapers - A Well Seasoned Woman

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/kitty-kapers-a-well-seasoned-woman.aspx