Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever fuck your closest (opposite sex) friend, knowing that is as far as it will go.

last reply
136 replies
11.3k views
8 watchers
23 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No I couldn't do it

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I did it once and it ruined the friendship, so no I would not do it again

Rookie Scribe
1 like

After years of great friendship, we spent the night together. We flirted all night at a party then shared a bed. The evening was full of laughter. The night full of love making.

The next morning all the years of flirting and joking ended as did how close we once were.

Would not do it again.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Interesting that this question is here today. My BFF female friend and I were just discussing hooking up for the sexual pleasure. We're both divorced and retired (me- dwm 60, she- dwf 59). We've always told the other about sex with other people, so we know what each other likes, has done in the past, etc. We plan on being "travel partners" and we're worried if we do have sex it will mess up our friendship and travel plans.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would fuck your pet alligator so my female friend has already been done...several times. Do you have a problem with that? She didn’t, we both enjoyed it immensely.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I have many of times it's still as good as it was the first time

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Offered him to be in a 3 way with another friend of ours. He declined and went home. Oh well his loss.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes have done it when I was younger with friends

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The alligator would not hold still…reference my previous.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't have any opposite sex friends that I haven't had sex with. Which probably says something about me and/or them.