Would you ever???

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often wonder about what it would be like to be with a woman? I find them sexy and alluring but have never been with one. So my question is, who is it you have thought about being with but have not yet?

Would ever be with a woman or man who has a spinal cord injury?

Would you ever be with someone of the same sex?

I look forward to your answers. Please post your own would you ever questions, just don't go to crazy.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels
I often wonder about what it would be like to be with a woman? I find them sexy and alluring but have never been with one. So my question is, who is it you have thought about being with but have not yet?

I look forward to your answers. Please post your own would you ever questions, just don't go to crazy.

Women are wonderful. Give them a try if that's what you want.

I am in absolute lust with Zoe Saldana, Hillary Swank, Anne Bancroft (she is dead though) and others. Strong women.

A spinal cord injury does not change who you are unless you allow it to. It's the person inside that's important. The rest is just the package they came in. I have 11 bones in my neck and spine fused and I refuse to let that determine who I am.

NO! I had one experience, a hand job, when I was about 25 and didn't like it. My oldest son is gay and I love him. I am not a homophobe.

Check my profile and answer, "Would you ever consider being with an old cripple like me?"
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels

I am bisexual so I have been with women.
I have been with the people I wanted to be with except maybe a hot celebrity here and there.
Yes, I would be with someone with an injury especially if we were together when it happened. If hubs had an injury there is no way in hell I would ever leave him. But if I were single and met someone we clicked. Why not?
Have been with someone of the same sex even a full relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you feel comfortable with it try it!
Yes I would, just because a person has limitations doesn't change who they are.
Yes I have on a few occasions and enjoyed it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kissed a guy once and it wasn't great, he was a close friend and we were quite drunk, so it didn't matter. He had a beard, too, so that didn't feel nice! Haha! I have mutually masturbated with a man once. I didn't enjoy it really at the time. He was gay and came very quickly. Now and again I will think about it and it does slightly turn me on, but not enough to cum.

I've never given thought to spinal injuries and it's not something that my brain can really imagine or process!

As for women, the most beautiful, sensual, erotic and wonderful creatures god could've created. Each one is beautiful in their own way and gorgeous because she is a woman. Very happy to be straight!! Haha! For me, vaginas are the most beautiful thing in the world and I love heterosexual sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Sassywheels wrote:

1. She knows who she is. I fantasize about actually being with her, and usually it's at the most inappropriate times! lol It will just pop in my head
2. Wow, random thought. Not enough info for me to answer. quad, para? Did I have a relationship with them prior to the injury? Do they have any feeling? Would I pursue this specifically, probably not.
3. No, have no interest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you everyone for your honest replies I appreciate them. I asked the spinal cord injury question because I broke my neck 24 years ago and I have met some women who have been in relationship since their injury and others who have not, and it often makes me wonder, "What strong man can handle being with a woman with a SCI?" I know more men who have a SCI and have no problem getting a woman to go out with them, but my women friends with a SCI especially my friends who are quadriplegics have a harder time finding a relationship.

I'm not man bashing. I'm just saying. It seems that women are more accepting of dating somebody with a spinal cord injury, then some men that I've met.

I like how honest everyone was without being hurtful or mean.
Lurker
0 likes
Not turned on by men in some ways, but some turn me on that I still don't want to be with in that way, but have loved as deeply and deeper than some of the women I've been with in the biblical sense.

Been asked by gay men who say "how do you know if you don't try it."

Answer: Could you love a woman as much as the man you're with?

Just know yourself before mixing things up.
Lurker
0 likes
So my question is, who is it you have thought about being with but have not yet?
If my thoughts were speech bubbles over my head when I think about this man, I'd raise a lot of eyebrows! He's in my thoughts all the time and means so much to me.

If I was in the relationship beforehand, I'd want to try and have some sort of exual and intimate relationship. It does take a strong person to be selfless but love transcends many things.

This does not interest me in the least bit. I have too much of an interest in a sexy man.

Highwayman: I could love a woman as much but not in the same way.

Please post your own would you ever questions, just don't go to crazy.
My question: I can't think of one right now, but I will ponder it.
Lurker
0 likes
This does not interest me in the least bit. I have too much of an interest in 'men.'

Pretty much my point.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels

What a topic, but to answer your questions, and I hope you read the replies:
1. Who is it that I have thought about but not have had the pleasure yet?
a. Catherine Zeta Jones - yeah, what male hasn't?
b. My sister in law
c. A coworker I know - but, I have a philosophy that one never gets one honey where one gets ones money.
d. My wife. Oh wait, I already do.
2. Would I ever with with a woman who has a spinal cord injury? Yes I would and yes I have.
3. Would you ever be with someone of the same sex? I did in my younger days when I was learning and experimenting. Not interested anymore.

My questions:
Would you cheat on your lover just to satisfy an itch?
Would you participate in a threesome just to satisfy your lover?
Would you leave your lover if they cheated on you?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels
Thank you everyone for your honest replies I appreciate them. I asked the spinal cord injury question because I broke my neck 24 years ago and I have met some women who have been in relationship since their injury and others who have not, and it often makes me wonder, "What strong man can handle being with a woman with a SCI?" I know more men who have a SCI and have no problem getting a woman to go out with them, but my women friends with a SCI especially my friends who are quadriplegics have a harder time finding a relationship.

I'm not man bashing. I'm just saying. It seems that women are more accepting of dating somebody with a spinal cord injury, then some men that I've met.

If you want honesty, my wife has a SCI and is legally blind. Been with her for 30 years. I would never think of leaving.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To WSCLG my answer to your questions.

My questions:
Would you cheat on your lover just to satisfy an itch? I think deep in my heart if I am in a committed relationship I would not cheat. I often say if someone is unhappy in their relationship then he or she should get out of it before someone gets hurt.

Would you participate in a threesome just to satisfy your lover? If I felt uncomfortable about doing it then no. If my lover was insistent then I think he and I would certainly have an issue.

Would you leave your lover if they cheated on you? I have always said there is no way I would be able to stay in a relationship with somebody who cheated on me. Now that I am older if it was a circumstance that I thought we would be able to work through with counseling, then maybe I would stay. It would just be very hard to trust that person ever again.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels
To WSCLG my answer to your questions.

My questions:
Would you cheat on your lover just to satisfy an itch? I think deep in my heart if I am in a committed relationship I would not cheat. I often say if someone is unhappy in their relationship then he or she should get out of it before someone gets hurt.
Would you participate in a threesome just to satisfy your lover? If I felt uncomfortable about doing it then no. If my lover was insistent then I think he and I would certainly have an issue.
Would you leave your lover if they cheated on you? I have always said there is no way I would be able to stay in a relationship with somebody who cheated on me. Now that I am older if it was a circumstance that I thought we would be able to work through with counseling, then maybe I would stay. It would just be very hard to trust that person ever again.

SassyWheels: I asked those questions because I have been married twice. The first one ended in divorce because she had an itch that apparently I couldn't scratch or she wouldn't allow me to scratch. The really sad part is she was having a fling with the neighbor and his friend and thought she was doing a good job of hiding it. Three way with my lover is something that we would both have to want. I can't see wanting to, but if she and I discussed it thoroughly and were both in agreement, I would do whatever it took to make her happy. But, I would never agree to participate if one of the two did not have the same desires as the other. Apparently my desires then were not the same as hers. That marriage lasted just under 5 years and I walked out on her. I was lucky to find another dear lady and we have been together 30+ years.

Relationships must be built on open and honest communication. One should never keep secrets or hide actions. My wife knows about Lush, doesn't care for it, but doesnt' stop me either. She knows I come home to her at the end of the day and she knows she is way more than enough of a woman for me. I have no desire to cheat, never will either. However, that does not stop me from having a fantasy or two. Nor does it keep her from having her fantasies, either. We laugh about our desires, but at the end of the day, when the lights go out, I prefer to have my arms around her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels

I think that is a legitimate point. I think for some men a woman with an SCI would be a less able to be a proactive mother. I am aware that this is not the case as so have a close family friend with an SCI and she is a great mum. But I think when men get an SCI, people react by saying "fallen soldier" or "hero" whereas with a woman it is a lot less supportive. Not sure why.
The Engineer
0 likes
i always wanna do it with one of my aunts, the reason being her smell.its just intoxicating.Let me tell.I know most people don't like it,but her underarms are a bit hairy which just drives me crazy,just can't wait to see her hairy pussy,in short i wanna do it with my aunt all night long
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Sassywheels

I've been with many women, but idle curiosity has made me wonder what it would be like to be with a beautiful shemale. I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity, or that I would go through with it, but... curiosity often gets the best of me.

Would I ever be with a woman or man with a SCI?

If I were sexually attracted to them otherwise, I doubt paralysis would be a deal-breaker.