Yes (37 votes) 76%
No (9 votes) 18%
Depends on Location (43 votes) 88%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you name a venue i could get to, sure why not smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I sure would and I would go disguised as WellMadeMale.
Lurker
0 likes
I was thinking about this.

If it where in brasil I think i would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as it was within my means - Hell Yeah!!!! In reality I wouldn't be able to as I can't travel now owing to my medical confition
Lurker
0 likes
If I could get away with it, yeah i would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im in for the masquerade party! Do you think this outfit would pass the "wardrobe code"

Lurker
0 likes
i would attend a lush convention for sure depending on the location cause im tight on money right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just to elaborate on my previous post, it would have to be in Australia, or you could wait a couple of years and have it when i get back to England lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I said depends on the location, but it would be a lot of fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i would.....course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be fun, but maybe try having smaller regional conventions before tryto have a larger worldwide one....... just saying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am in the general area, then, you betcha!
Lurker
0 likes
i would love to attend. but being from the Uk and work 6 days a week it would have to be close.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on where it was held, I might. BUT, I would have to make sure that some of my very close Lush friends were attending as well. It would just be to meet my close friends. No sexing anyone up or anything!

On a side note, I belonged to an internet group (not sexual in any way) approximately 12 years ago. I think I've met about 15 of those women over the years, and I'm planning a girls weekend with 3 of my closest friends from that group in June. The group was worldwide, but I've only met members from the US. I'm sure it's not interesting to anyone else, but I thought I would share. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me... I am not looking after a convention to meet people from lush ... by the way to do what on this convention...oh it's you you are not why I imagine definitely not ...fuck who the hell are you again!