Would people be surprised to find out

last reply
64 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
The things you are in to?
People here or IRL? People in this place probably wouldn't be surprised at much I'm into. They've read my posts and stories here. People IRL would be surprised I'm into this place.
Dirty Stop-out
I think people in real life would be surprised about the stories I write

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Active Ink Slinger
Out in the real world my family and vanilla friends would be very surprised to find out about my kinky side.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
Some would be shocked. Those who know me probably wouldn't be surprised.
Rookie Scribe
Could someone teach me about the world of BDSM?

Thanks!

XOXODaizey99
Lurker
There isnt anyone that knows everything about me except my wife when she was alive. So, some people would be shocked at some aspects of my life, some others would be shocked at some other aspects of my life....I am an onion with many layers and no one has peeled the onion all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
My family and friends would be surprised and shocked to learn that I am bi-sexual and like to suck the occasional cock and have anal sex
Active Ink Slinger
Apart from five others - would they ever.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by DaiZey99
Could someone teach me about the world of BDSM?

Thanks!

XOXODaizey99

I do not claim to know it all. But I have been very active in BDSM, mostly as a sub, since 1975. All except about a year after Hubbie and I first got married. You could read the two parts of, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower." This is the real event that brought me into the lifestyle. A big portion of my lifestyle experences is in the BDSM genera.

If you would like to meet up here we could message or get in a chat room. Let me know and we can set up something.

Do you know which area of BDSM interest you the most?

IF OTHERS ARE INTERESTED I WOULD NOT MIND DOING A GROUP. I HAVE DONE THIS IN REAL LIFE MANY TIMES.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
I think some would be shocked lol
Active Ink Slinger
I'm sure quite a few would!
Active Ink Slinger
I'm sure quite a few would!
Active Ink Slinger
Hell, I'm shocked at things I'm into...
I always loved more mature women. Women that knew what they wanted and how to get it.
The trouble now, is that I am more mature than they are.
High Lord of Darkness
Everyone around me, in real life, would be shocked to the core. Some may accept it and nod their head. Other's wouldn't. But, I like writing stories and exercising my mind, sexually.

My wife knows that I can write sexy stories but she doesn't know I publish them here - or how many I have published.

There are some people, from my past, that would not be shocked at all. Some would smile and a few would ask me for the name of the site.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
i hate wearing clothes every where i go
Old Bag Of Bones
The people in my younger life before marriage, would not be surprised at all. I was into all kinds of things then. There wasn't much I wouldn't try. Sexually, drinking, drugs, it didn't matter. That all changed when I got married. I became a turtle in my shell and only came out to mate and produce kids. Mostly because the wife is very conservative. I wish sometimes I was still into all those things, but probably would have never made it where I am in my life if I was.

This is why I like this site. I can come and play with no harm to anyone except myself. I can and do write from a deep inside place.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Lurker
Some of my not so close friends would freak I think if they knew the things I like sexually.
Empress of the Moon
Some people would. I think that's probably true of everyone.
[url]http://[/url]
Detention Seeker
Friends & Family know quite a lot already but they would be shocked if they knew just how deep we have gone down the rabbit hole
Rookie Scribe
Most my friends would be horrified if they found out I was my wifes submissive cross dressing contracted chastity slave
The Right Rev of Lush
Would they be surprised? Nope

Would they be bored? Yep.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
Five or so people IRL would just nod their heads and laugh if they knew all the things I'm into.

Everyone else IRL would be mortified and shocked beyond belief. It's a shame we can't be more open but our primarily Puritanical culture here in the US rules that out. Here in the bible belt even being gay or bisexual or into BDSM is cause for being branded a freak by many people.

Soooooo.... We turn to Lush. Thankfully there are very few judgemental people here. Happy sigh...
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I am a bit of a loner and some times stew over the simplest of things,
Lurker
They would definitely be surprised.
Lurker
Probably not...

I do pass these out to friends...

They know I'm a pervert...
Lurker
In here no. In Rl my close friends no family yes.