Withholding sex from your partner

last reply
31 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to agree with all that agree that it's immature to use as a way of getting back at someone and not a cool tactic to go about getting ones way.

As far as I'm concerned, if two grown, mature, intelligent people can't have a good discussion or debate about an issue and find a happy medium in whatever problem is occuring or work things out that way...then I'd say there is something missing in said relationship.

Besides...it's like Penny up there said, the only time I'm withholding any kind of contact it's more along the lines of me being irritated or pissed at him for some shit that has happened or was said and vice versa These things don't generally occur any longer in our relationship though, as we've been together for so many years now we pretty much know what ticks the other off and don't like doing that to one another lol. And yeah, agree with Dancing Doll too...sometimes it's really gooood to "work out" the issues at hand lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Witholding sex is a very powerful tool used by either sex to get a point across or as some form of punishment. The deprived party could interpret this tactic a little differently though. If your spouse doesnt answer the door maybe there's a neighbour at home who isn't busy.