Login

why do some men enjoy wearing panties and stockings

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
Do women like there guys to wear panties and stockings.
Lurker
Well if you think about it, they would have to be a pretty sound sleeper not to know. But if you caught them just right, you maybe creating a wet dream for them which would be neat to hear about once they wake up.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Sleeping people can't consent.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
A couple in a healthy relationship should probably have a presumption of consent. If not, I'd suspect the relationship is either not strong and healthy or is rather Puritan or suffers from sexual hang-ups.

For instance, with my wife and I, if one of us decided to wake the other up with fondling, fingering, oral sex, etc. it is 100% permissible. If either of us didn't feel like it at the time, we'd just say something like "not now" or "let me sleep a while longer" and the other will stop. But 99% of the time it's 'a go for it' in a big way, and actually, she initiates such activity about 75% of the time.

But hey, a new relationship, a new acquaintance, or someone just crashing in your bed, or something like that, just don't do it. And don't go down the hall trying it with your roommate. Use common sense and don't be stupid.

If I were to guess, based on my experiences with one-nighters, ex-girlfriends, and my wife. I'd guess that women are much more likely to fondle their partner to waking than men.
Clumeleon
Sleeping people can’t consent.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by hotwife4unme
Do women like there guys to wear panties and stockings.

WTF, this used to be a thread about giving a bed partner a blow job while he was asleep. And that's what my original response was related to.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
I do believe the title subject of this thread was changed.
Butterfly
Because they have some manufacturing faults
Active Ink Slinger
I have no idea why some men wear panties and stockings and other female garments, but given how boring so much men's clothing is, I don't blame them!