last reply
106 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by CarltonStJames
Meghan by miles, planets; hell galaxies.

This!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think you could be wrong with either one, for me it is Kate.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Check Kate out in her student, pre-royal years... The real deal, not photo shopped

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Had both. Megham kinda meh. Beautiful, lovely to hold, but sleepy moves, uninspired with no script to follow. Kate? Damn. All sorts of English private school bad girl. Don't know if she went to one, but she studied hard somewhere. Perfectly tended natural body, no Hollywood bare below the eyebrows crap.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Forgot to mention, Kate likes a good spanking to warm things up.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm thinking more in terms of their weddings. Harry and Megan had the way more fun wedding ceremony, in terms of who said and did what at the ceremony. Plus Harry and Megan promised each other to "worship thee with my body," a very hot mental image indeed, picturing both of them worshipping their spouse with their bodies. for hours on end.

Megan got the way sexier of the two husbands, and I would love to be in a threesome with them. And Megan is American and more liberal.

So yeah, Megan all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kate without a doubt
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Umm if it's a choice of last name I'll have Kate Beckinsale AND Megan Fox.
Feck the rules. Any ladies who want to join us, form an orderly queue and take a ticket.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
neither, they have the most boring life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kate! She seems much more athletic and outdoorsy, and tougher. I think Meghan would start whining when the first mosquito bit her and never stop. No thanks! And Kate has such a great smile.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kate does hats better.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Voice Actived Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone said Kate likes a good spanking, so I'll have Kate for my main course, and Meghan for desert
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both are very attractive women. but for some reason I prefer Kate.
Lurker
0 likes
Kate of corse smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a tough call because both are very sexy. Kate could fulfill my English school girl fantasies. But I think I'd go with Meghan. I love a girl who doesn't play by the rules.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Kate is far more elegant. Kate for sure.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me say they are both beautiful, self-possessed women about whom i know next to nothing. but i have this odd feeling that behind the reserve Kate would adore riding my mouth and would reveal more in private. But i could be wrong.