Who was the Hottest Bond Girl?

last reply
36 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, so do you think was the hottest of the "Lovely Ladies of James Bond"? I can't do a poll since it would have to include at least one girl from each of the 23 Bond films and the Poll function cant handle that.

So Who's Your Favorite?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Halle Berry, mostly cause she's hot!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't even choose one from just Thunderball, let alone all 23

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Halle Berry, mostly cause she's hot!

They Are All HOT!!! HAHA

BTW, I think Ursula Andress was way hotter!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's between the girl in Diamonds are Forever .. Jill St John

and Daniela Bianchi, From Russia With Love

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
Between the nice Bond girls that he saves, the tough Bond girls who help him, and the femme fatales who try to take him out, there are just way too many to choose from.

A few favorites, though, in no particular order. Some I liked the character. Some I found just plain hot.

- Fatima Blush (Barbara Carrera) in Never Say Never Again. Assasinate me again, baby.
- Way Lin (Michelle Yeoh) in Tomorrow Never Dies. Who says we can't get along with the Chinese?
- Anya Amasova (Barbara Bach) in The Spy Who Love Me. The Cold War has never been hotter.
- Tatiana Romanova (Daniela Bianchi) in From Russia With Love. Best ... honeytrap ... ever (even if they don't use that term in the movie)
- Pussy Galore (Honor Blackman) in Goldfinger. Okay, the "Bond reforms the lesbian" plot wouldn't fly today but Honor Blackman in leather = sexy.
- Maud Adams, the only two time Bond girl, for roles in both The Man With The Golden Gun (where she's the good girl who dies) and Octopussy (where she's the bad girl who turns good).

However, to my mind, there is only one true Bond girl, even if she only ever flirted with 007:

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

They Are All HOT!!! HAHA

BTW, I think Ursula Andress was way hotter!!

Halle Berry, The hands down winner
Lurker
0 likes
electra king,,,, sophie marceau

''

kind of looks like nikki703
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Rachel Weisz. Hotter than every Bond girl ever.
Lurker
0 likes
eva green !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy Galore
Lurker
0 likes
worst question ever...why? cause its impossible to pick just one. LOL....but i love it though...cause im a huge Bond fan. They may not be the hottest...but as someone suggested..these are my favorites.

5)Daniella Bianchi: From Russia with Love
4)Claudine Auger: Thunderball
3)Sophie Marceau: The World is not enough
2)Ursula Andress: Dr. No

and..

1) Jane Seymour: Live and Let Die

Honorable mention to Diana Rigg: On Her Majesty's Secret Service (one of the best Bond movies to this day)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Halle Berry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Halle is a great one, but honestly there wasn't a bad Bond girl was there?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ursula Andress.
You know those guys on the corner with signs that say "Will Work For Food"? I sit on Canal street with a sign that says "Will Do Anything For Pussy".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hottest James Bond girl of them all was Barbara Bach ...
I never could understand why a woman that beautiful would marry Ringo Starr.

Totally HOT!

But Ilush is correct ... there were no Bad Bond Girls!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
She was a henchmen but damn was she hot. She would orgasm after killing people.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say Halle Berry, without a doubt, would be my first. But all in all they are all beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
rosamund pike.....miranda frost from die another day....yummy

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
ginger86 and SereneProdigy have good tastes.

Pretty much impossible to pick just one girl from the Connery films. All were smokin' in their own way.

Eva Green is beautiful.

Bérénice Marlohe was sultry in Skyfall!

Lurker
0 likes
Halle Berry. Hands down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either girl from golden eye
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they r all hot
FINISH THE FIGHT!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I really liked Kim Basinger, Halle Berry, and Eva Green.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How about the Case sisters from Goldfinger? One was painted gold in Miami and the other sliced in Germany.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honor Blackman in her day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
electra king,,,, sophie marceau

[img][/img]''

kind of looks like nikki703

Oh yeah! Sophie is hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes