Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who here is really still a Virgin. I'll Be honest, i will be the first one to admit to it?

last reply
53 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with girls I am but I had a guy once

but this might change in a week or two
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am virgin.........never even touched a girl....lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm still a virgin, and ready to wait till the moment is right ^^
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like most am still a virgin... waiting for the one...
I may seem crazy
Or painfully shy
And these scars wouldn't be so hidden
If you would just look me in the eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am getting the impression that this thread isn't getting the proper respect and attention it deserves. I for one want to see some pictures of Hymns. And some Psalms too if you are feeling kinky.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a virgin..... but its been years now since I have had sex, that I feel like one!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I'm still a virgin..
Lurker
0 likes
still want to hold on to it plus i just turned 22 ....still no rush
Lurker
0 likes
How is it being first to admit if you said "I was" as if your not now? Everyone on this site could make the same claim really regardless of whether they're currently a virgin or not.

And I am
Lurker
0 likes
I never said that. This is what i said,
"Who here is really still a Virgin. I'll Be honest, i will be the first one to admit to it?"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shexdensmore
I never said that. This is what i said,
"Who here is really still a Virgin. I'll Be honest, i will be the first one to admit to it?"

"I am curious to find out how many Virgins are on here. So be honest. I was, now your turn. Oh and 24 to boot."

It sounds like your saying you were a virgin lol, not that you were saying you were being honest.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, you got me there. It's the past tense because I already stated that i am a virgin. "I was," As in i just said that I'm a virgin. Now your turn. And why are you even trying to make this a point. EVERY ONE ELSE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay for grammar miscommunication!! virgin here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shexdensmore
Okay, you got me there. It's the past tense because I already stated that i am a virgin. "I was," As in i just said that I'm a virgin. Now your turn. And why are you even trying to make this a point. EVERY ONE ELSE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING.

That's how I roll biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Dude, stop your trolling or i'll report you.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats not trolling, and I answered in my first post minus the was. But I'll edit to to just am.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ME! ;)

oh well, PHYSICALLY at least, I can say that I am still a virgin. having been in just two relationships, and both long distance, plus the fact that I'm busy with college, I can't hardly lose it just like that, right?
I guess, plus I'm raised from a, what you call this, RIGHTEOUS (??) surrounding..

though, MENTALLY, I can't say that I still am. Haha. I wouldn't be in Lush if my mind is still fresh. LOL biggrin

gemilynxxx
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
That depends. Will I get cookies?

Will gingas suffice?
Lurker
0 likes
Well................... I might be able to answer that question if I get an answer to MY question. Does anybody know how many years you have to go without sex before you become a virgin again? Then I'll let you know if I am or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Well................... I might be able to answer that question if I get an answer to MY question. Does anybody know how many years you have to go without sex before you become a virgin again? Then I'll let you know if I am or not.

Haw, Trinky, I'm not answering your question because I have no fricking idea of the answer, but I'm merely correcting your use of ellipsis. It only has 3 dots... Didn't you see my blog about it? Anyway, senseless Trinky bashing over (I love you really, you know that!) I'll get to the answer for the actual question of the thread. I'm a virgin in a few respects, but sex isn't one. However I've been without sex for about a year, so I would also like to know the answer to Trinky's question. And I think we should also dub the phenomenon of going back to virginity as "born again virginity"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Capricorn here. Always have been.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire