Who Calls The Shots Test

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What position do you hold in a relationship?

The Problem Solver: Who wears the bit and who holds the reins? According to your score, when it comes to relationships, there is no such thing. You have a completely equal partnership. When there’s a decision to be made, you and your partner discuss it and arrive at a solution that suits you both. You’re a problem solver by nature – compromise rules your home. You realize that your happiness is just as important as your partner’s, so when you need to assert and stand up for yourself, you do – and encourage him or her to do the same. This egalitarian approach to life is an excellent one. By keeping an open and flexible mind, you and your companion can learn from one another and reach a deeper level of intimacy. Way to go!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Same.

The Problem Solver: Who wears the bit and who holds the reins? According to your score, when it comes to relationships, there is no such thing. You have a completely equal partnership. When there’s a decision to be made, you and your partner discuss it and arrive at a solution that suits you both. You’re a problem solver by nature – compromise rules your home. You realize that your happiness is just as important as your partner’s, so when you need to assert and stand up for yourself, you do – and encourage him or her to do the same. This egalitarian approach to life is an excellent one. By keeping an open and flexible mind, you and your companion can learn from one another and reach a deeper level of intimacy. Way to go!
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
Lurker
0 likes
Ditto for me too!
0 likes
And me.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm interested in hearing from those in the BDSM or D/s lifestyle, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Problem Solver biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
The Problem Solver: Seems like a popular position
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like this test has only 3 outcome or something. The advice made me laugh though, I wouldn't take all decisions, just at certain things I would make the call. The test also didn't take into account that you can be dominant and considerate as well. Luckily I don't have a partner, because she might fall into "the majority of people who don’t like being told what to do" smile

The Lord/Lady of the Manor: There’s only one person who calls the shots – and that’s you. In your relationships, you much prefer to take the lead and make all the decisions. When you want something you get it and if you don’t – you won’t give up until you do. While it’s nice to get your way sometimes, expecting to get what you want all the time isn’t fair to your partner. Let’s be honest, most people don’t like being told what to do – and your companion is probably among that majority. What you need to keep in mind is that you and your better half are a team, and unfortunately, there is no “u” in team. Keeping your significant other’s interests at heart and doing your best to fulfill them is just as important as your desires being met as well. It will ensure a stronger relationship as well a deeper level of intimacy between you because you’re communicating instead of dictating. It’s a win-win situation for both of you!
Lurker
0 likes
The Lord/Lady of the Manor: There’s only one person who calls the shots – and that’s you. In your relationships, you much prefer to take the lead and make all the decisions. When you want something you get it and if you don’t – you won’t give up until you do. While it’s nice to get your way sometimes, expecting to get what you want all the time isn’t fair to your partner. Let’s be honest, most people don’t like being told what to do – and your companion is probably among that majority. What you need to keep in mind is that you and your better half are a team, and unfortunately, there is no “u” in team. Keeping your significant other’s interests at heart and doing your best to fulfill them is just as important as your desires being met as well. It will ensure a stronger relationship as well a deeper level of intimacy between you because you’re communicating instead of dictating. It’s a win-win situation for both of you!

big surprise.
Lurker
0 likes
Lady of the Manor - In my past I made the decisions during the daytime because the men would always say 'you choose, I don't know what to do.' But then at night time my role would reverse to being a bit submissive
Lurker
0 likes
Who calls the shots? I thought everyone was aware that Driver calls the shots?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Who calls the shots? I thought everyone was aware that Driver calls the shots?

It's still the nurse that calls the shot, better squeeze that ass tight.

Lurker
0 likes
No, The Driver had someone calling the shots (that's why he's not here), and that's all I can say about it.
Lurker
0 likes

Hehe.....Hilarious, and I totally thought calling my partner my bitch would indicate my role in the relationship....
XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What position do you hold in a relationship?

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored "Lady Of The Manor" guess I lived up to my rep! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The problem solver.
I make a offer, you can't refuse!