Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the wierdest place you've had sex?

last reply
102 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Up your bum is not the kind of answer I was looking for
Active Ink Slinger
I was working security on midnight shift at a large Sears type store. They had furniture on the second floor and a glass elevator. So my girlfriend and I pushed a water bed into the elevator and pulled off the sheets. Oiled bodies on a water bed going up and down the floors was amazing. Great view and since I was the only one working I wasn't worried about being caught.

Found out the next day they had security cameras as well as a guard. Needless to say I didn't ask for a reference.
Matriarch

You should have asked them for the tape, and put it out on DVD.

"Orion Tat stars in Slip 'n' Slide, an uplifting experience"
Flutterby Pharie
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
I wish cause then I would have been a thousandaire LOL
Flutterby Pharie
WTF is a thousandaire???
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
He has thousands of thousands Pix........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
Like a millionaire with alot less money Pix.
Flutterby Pharie
I always thought they were called pennyless people
Active Ink Slinger
yeah but with a video like that to sell I wouldn't be penniless I would have thousands LOL. there are freaks out there who will buy anything.
Flutterby Pharie
And you would know......because.....??
Lush Legend
because......
Active Ink Slinger
Surrounded and outnumbered.... I plead the fifth.
Active Ink Slinger
I want a fith - bourbon - please

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
Wine-o Bat!
Active Ink Slinger
Never 'Wine-O', now Mike's is great.

Tonight it's Mike's and smok'in.

And maybe a little Pain.

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
You smoke bat??
Active Ink Slinger
I smoke Camels or Marlboro's.

or is that Not your question? Then maybe

Bat
Flutterby Pharie
Yes, that was my question. Dont let Rocco find out......he has a smoking fetish! LOL
Lush Legend
Quote by Batman
Never 'Wine-O', now Mike's is great.

Tonight it's Mike's and smok'in.

And maybe a little Pain.

Bat

Interesting.....
Lush Legend
Quote by Pixie
Yes, that was my question. Dont let Rocco find out......he has a smoking fetish! LOL

LOL!

Active Ink Slinger

Like this, (or worng for this site?)

Bat
Lush Legend
LMFAO!!!!!.........
Flutterby Pharie
Bat you are a total nut case!! LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
Yeah he may be but have you noticed that nicola, pixie and Zafia are all posting here but not answering the question LOL?
Flutterby Pharie
Yadda yadda blah blah!
Active Ink Slinger
I have. They - - afraid.

Truth be known - it's the mystery they hold.

Bat
Lush Legend
I'm lounging........LOL!
Flutterby Pharie
I plead the fifth!
Active Ink Slinger
She's pleading for a fith again.

Booze piggy. Leave some for us.

Bat