Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the wierdest place you've had sex?

last reply
102 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li
On the catwalk over the stage...

While an orchestra performance was going on.

Had to time my grunts with the tympani, and my screams with the crash of the cymbals.

Made great vibrations however!

Ling

Not Wagner, I hope!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walk-in cooler at the the pizza place I worked at in college. He was visiting as we closed, everyone else had gone, and while accompanying me as I did inventory I told him a guy couldn't get it up in the walk in because it was too cold.

He proved me wrong.
Delightfully so.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Walk-in cooler at the the pizza place I worked at in college. He was visiting as we closed, everyone else had gone, and while accompanying me as I did inventory I told him a guy couldn't get it up in the walk in because it was too cold.

He proved me wrong.
Delightfully so.

The best way to get a man to do something is to tell him he can't. They are permanent toddlers with all the good and bad that goes along with it!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by castlequeen

He proved me wrong.
Delightfully so.

The best way to get a man to do something is to tell him he can't. They are permanent toddlers with all the good and bad that goes along with it!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Haha CQ. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
On a porch on top of a table. My old GF and I had sex on the table in my back yard. No one could see us unless my neighbor looked really hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could have sworn I posted this already but the weirdest place was outside of my ex girlfriends church with a random
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
I could have sworn I posted this already but the weirdest place was outside of my ex girlfriends church with a random

I'm sure I've read it before.vAkDYOEwFMlDxE0o
Lurker
0 likes
It was with Tech Goddess, rope, and a cold, metal patio chair.

Just kidding. But I wish!
Lurker
0 likes
On the catwalk of a U.S. Navy ship at sea in daylight
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The bus of my acting club on it's way to another city at night. Most of the bus was sleeping. It ended in the worst time it could... but it is one of the most memorable times of my life.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Weirdest place I guess, was a graveyard after one or two tokes. We ended up with her on her back on this huge slab of grey stone which gave her an imprint of the letters on it. Another was in a pile of cardboard boxes at a factory. Those were the days...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yay... I'm a rookie scribe.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The other strange place was in a lift motor room on top of a block of flats. A stand up quickie and I still don't know her name.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took my girlfriend (me: 28 YO, she: 39, very short and petite) to the new Pier 1 that had just opened on the north side of Dallas TX. At the back of the store, there was a huge display of foreign made jewelry. There was a chair, too, and I sat down. As my GF bent over the jewelry, I saw her panties, so I ran my hand up her thigh and my fingers into her panties. Pretty soon, I was quietly and discretely masturbating her while she held onto the jewelry display for dear life. She cussed me out royally when we left, but that night she thanked me for making her cum publicly. (I'm pretty sure no one saw us.)
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Lurker
0 likes
yrs ago in back seat of police car....no i wasn't under arrest...I was a cop...and no she wasn't under arrest either