where do you read Lush stories?

last reply
28 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when and where do you like to read erotic stories? I enjoy them on th train home after a hard day's work.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lensman
when and where do you like to read erotic stories? I enjoy them on the train home after a hard day's work.

that must be HARD (ooh .... wish I was watching you read Lush stories on the train across from me!) .... there are so many very arousing stories on here!!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whenever i have a spare moment... and anywhere i damned well please!... that has internet connection for my laptop... and isn't school...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I download the audio stories and listed to them on my MP3 player at bed time or while I'm working (hooray for telecommuting).

BTW, who is the lady who reads most of the stoires? That voice! Hubba hubba!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by lensman
when and where do you like to read erotic stories? I enjoy them on the train home after a hard day's work.

that must be HARD (ooh .... wish I was watching you read Lush stories on the train across from me!) .... there are so many very arousing stories on here!!

Van

oh yeah can get quite 'hard' reading on a crowded train
I'm sure you'd enjoy watching me too...trying to hide the evidence!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
I enjoy reading lushstories at [url=][/url]. Is there anywhere else to enjoy them?

have to check that out...great story of yours btw
Lurker
0 likes
At home when I'm on my own, you never know what a hot story can do to you and most of the time they get me going!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
At home when I'm on my own, you never know what a hot story can do to you and most of the time they get me going!!

When I am alone. However, I'm generally on my Droid during the day reading......SV .........I agree...a great story, and there are many, have made me pull off the side of the road.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anywhere i damn well please. if peeps dont like it then dont read over my shoulder.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen

oh yeah ShyVixen I know that feeling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to read them with my breakfast - a great start to the day ! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I like to read them with my breakfast - a great start to the day ! x

oddly enough that's exactly what I did this morning....did end up getting side tracked from my cornflakes though!
Lurker
0 likes
either at work or home but have to be alone
Lurker
0 likes
usually in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ghirlathome
usually in bed

can i join you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ghirlathome
usually in bed

can i join you?
Hyphen Whore
0 likes
Kitchen table of a Saturday/Sunday morning.
Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lensman
when and where do you like to read erotic stories? I enjoy them on th train home after a hard day's work.

Right next to the towel rack!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
This time of year...in bed with my heated blanket on.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
pretty much wherever i feel like.. if I don't have my computer, then there's always my phone to access lush..
Lurker
0 likes
I like to read them in bed first thing in the morning with a cup of tea smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I usually read late at night...... or at work I'm in the military so its so sneaky and gets me so hot I can't wait to go home to my toys hehe
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In bed on my iPod. Sometimes I need some help when trying to... Sleep ;)

Edit: sorry!! Idk why it posted so many times stupid thing!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quad post! New record surely?

I read LS while sitting on the toilet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyplace at home...