last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Toys R Us!

ok, seriously, give us something to work with here - what kind of toys? online or in a store? where do you live? what are you willing to spend? be a little more specific and you will probably get some good advice smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Toys R Us!

ok, seriously, give us something to work with here - what kind of toys? online or in a store? where do you live? what are you willing to spend? be a little more specific and you will probably get some good advice smile
Couldn't agree more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FAO Schwartz!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
You can get them from any adult store in your area.

You can also try online,which is especially easy if you're looking for something that specializes in your preferred kink. Lelo has some pretty awesome stuff. Their toys have been featured as prizes here on Lush. Check out their site. You can order online and have it shipped discreetly. There are also other notable places to do online toy shopping, but be wise.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
A very reasonable online store in the UK is Lovehoney. They carry a wide range of toys and clothing, including Lelo vibrators and other items.

Lovehoney Home Page

Lelo Tara
Lurker
0 likes
Bob's Used Adult Emporium has a big sale this month.

Ashley and me usually go to one of several local places, but the best deals are online. We've shopped at Adam & Eve, Drugstore.com, and a few other places.

Shopping locally has the benefit of instant gratification and you can actually see what you're getting before you buy it. Better deals can be found online, but sometimes it's difficult to know exactly what you are getting.

I would say go online and let your fingers do the walking.....

Best of luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wicked Temptation
Adam & Eve
Extreme Restraints
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Edinburgh....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LUSH STORIES look at the home store
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hamley's have a large selection of toys.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma