When not on Lush, this is what pays the bills

last reply
46 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
'Scuse me folks, Chef...shall we dance first?

When not on Lush, my job pays the bills, but music continuously fills my heart.
Lurker
0 likes
President of the United States of America. And nobody knows I'm on here.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by not_yet_famous
President of the United States of America. And nobody knows I'm on here.

lol - hey, at least this way, we get some joy out of being bent over and fucked up the ass!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
'Scuse me folks, Chef...shall we dance first?

When not on Lush, my job pays the bills, but music continuously fills my heart.

Gladly Sir. Two of my favorite singers, how can I refuse?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work in a library and am studying to get my qualifications in that field.

All the people close to me know I write erotica- brothers, parents, friends- and I am pretty sure my boss knows though it's certainly not spoken about. So they wouldn't be surprised at all.

Now, if they knew about my kinky side and my blog and the things I do in REAL life, they'd have heart attacks.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a dive master.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thedude241
All of us love reading and writing the stories here on Lush. But most of us don't get paid to write. So I'm wondering...what are the "normal jobs" that we keep? Follow up question--would your co-workers be surprised to find out that you write or read such stories on such a glorious website?

Kind of a personal question don't you think? Anyone want to see a picture of my dick?...

Commercial Insurance Industry
0 likes
just a house keeping thought can a mod merge this thread with the other one that was mentioned here??

anyways when I'm not on here, I am still on my computer, I do web hosting and design and so forth, and I own several of my own sites. I won't give that out publicly, privately is another matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work at a bookstore while i work on getting my emt. Nobody knows i'm on here

If your knees feel weak, then my work here is done
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dcd119
just a house keeping thought can a mod merge this thread with the other one that was mentioned here??

We don't speak of such things here. It ruffles the feathers of a member or two.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a Handyman/Tradesman/Contractor . ,, That seems to be getting a lot of complaints about in another thread here.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a stay at home mum/housewife. Before the kids I was a massage therapist. No-one know I come on here
Lurker
0 likes
My Daddy pays mine! Thanks Daddy!
Lurker
0 likes
Nick is a mechanic. I work for an eye doctor. No one knows we are here on Lush nor any of our other dirty little secrets.eSQImyc86vh2tYcO
Lurker
0 likes
parents pay the bills, but i'm a cashier and a full time college student.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dancing............
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Driving very large vehicles full of people up and down the country. And wearing my (apparently) hot uniform!