Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your most disappointing sexual encounter?

last reply
45 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Yikes... all these guys cumming quickly. I'm scared to post here. Were all of them 16 yrs old? Damn

For me, it never even got to a sexual stage. I, reluctantly, was set up on a blind date. I worked with youth at the time and several of them convinced me to go on a date with a teacher from one of the local high schools. After a few flirty phone calls I was excited to pick her up for our date. When she opened the door I could have turned and walked away. She looked EXACTLY like my mother! Same eyes, same size and stature, and the exact same hairstyle. The whole night I was thinking, I'm on a date with mom. I was so freaked out.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by Guest
To his discredit, he really didn't redirect me into any number of activities that would've salvaged the situation until he was 'recharged'.

I told him not to worry about it, and left, immediately.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that it seems like a lot of what is been said is extreme overreaction and seems to imply a very much lack of experience from girls.

To leave because he didn't "direct" you to other activities?

If I am wrong, sorry, but it seems like those laughing and leaving are cruel and naive to think that he is going to last long enough for a great time either every time or the first time with you... especially after all the talk of the dancing, dress, making out etc.

Of course, it happens! God, I can imagine him feeling bad enough, but then to just up and leave? or worse laughing and leaving as someone else did?

Why do you need him to tell you what to do and direct you to other activities? You had plenty of initiative to be the one doing the undressing and then to start giving licks, etc.

If you were inexperienced or had very little experience, ok. But, to all of a sudden think that he needed to direct you? Come on. Get down there and "clean him up". Turn around and climb on his face while you clean him up. Finish getting you both undressed and straddle his hips. Start rubbing yourself for a couple minutes. From the way you are describing him, it would have been mere minutes before he was ready again!

We have all had a guy shoot too soon. Those things happen. To criticize him for not being a machine and saying that's the difference between a man and a boy, as some have in some replies, speaks of a volume of naivete.

I say what we do about it AFTER it happens (and it WILL happen sometimes) and how we handle ourselves when it does, is the difference between a woman and a girl.
Maybe its the girls i'm with but after I usually end up staring at the ceiling wishing I had never showed up.m0GfqgjKr3QrbqWp
Also one time a girl faked it.OsZZJkSzK8M7Ikvp
When i got too drunk at a house party back in high school and couldn't get it up! lol
i was living in california, and met a girl that worked for a toy factory. we went out a couple of times and became rather close. we finally got around to getting serious one nit, kissiing and me feeling her tits , then when i reached for her pussy, she just passed out. we had not been drinking or anything, i swear. she just passed out from pleasure she told me later. needles to say i didnt get any that night, it scared me to death, lol.
so, i was working at a toy factory in california and i got kind of close to this guy. one night, we kind of got into is and i just passed out... i was totally embarrased... umm... omg, gabby? *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Guest
Here's mine- if it's not 'the worst', then it's way up there:

We met up with a bunch of people, some that I knew and some I didn't, all service industry people, and we were all at a club, dancing.
I started to dance with this one guy that I knew of, but not personally until that night, and we really clicked. We had major body chemistry working there...and in the process of dancing, and you're grinding a little bit if you like each other, I could feel what he was packing and let's just say that between that, the way he looked, and the way he acted, I liked him a little more yet!

So a big group of us went to some random person's house after we left the club, and all the way over there, I was telling my roommate Daniela about this guy and how much he turned me on, and that I was definitely on the prowl for some action. After we got there, me and 'the guy' reconnected and before long, the two of us disappeared and found a bedroom.

I had on one of my favorite dresses, the kind that is tight and comes down just below my ass, and otherwise (aside from a thong) I'm just wearing heels. We start to kiss and I climb into his lap. We're really getting heated, and I've got my hand down there against his pants, rubbing and stroking what he's got from outside his pants. This was not one of those 'love-making' nights where I wanted or needed any sort of 'warm up'- so I leaned into his ear told him what I really wanted from him, and after that his pants were down fairly quickly, and I went down to give him some licks and strokes...making sure he was fully erect, and then he gave me a condom and I worked it slowly on, teasing him. All this time, I"m just wetter than hell, and my thong feels like a soaked shoestring by now.

Physically he could not have been better (and I mean everywhere), and I could not wait, so I stood back up, turned around, and pulled him to me. I lifted my dress up and slowly pulled my thong down, then pressed my ass back against him, trapping his dick lengthwise in the crack of my ass (I hope that makes sense)

I wiggled a little then gyrated up and then down twice, holding that cock in the crease of my ass...right then I heard: "uugggghhhnnnn".

That's right, before anything really happened, he came. I have to admit I was a little bit hard on him, but after looking forward to it like I had, I was pissed.

All he could muster up at the time was: "I don't know, baby...I"m sorry, this doesn't usually happen, I was just so excited...". To his discredit, he really didn't redirect me into any number of activities that would've salvaged the situation until he was 'recharged'.

(sigh)

You have to realize he prolly had PE, some men can't help it...kind of immature and childish for you to get pissed over it..
Quote by sprite
so, i was working at a toy factory in california and i got kind of close to this guy. one night, we kind of got into is and i just passed out... i was totally embarrased... umm... omg, gabby? *giggles*

Hahahaha.. hilarious! Bravo, take a bow!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by Tyking85
When i got too drunk at a house party back in high school and couldn't get it up! lol

It happens to the best of us tyking... Drunk dick is the biggest party foul of them all.
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Tyking85

It happens to the best of us tyking... Drunk dick is the biggest party foul of them all.

yeah, Dick needs to start up with those AA meetings again soon.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by amber
Quote by Guest
To his discredit, he really didn't redirect me into any number of activities that would've salvaged the situation until he was 'recharged'.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that it seems like a lot of what is been said is extreme overreaction and seems to imply a very much lack of experience from girls.

To leave because he didn't "direct" you to other activities?

If I am wrong, sorry, but it seems like those laughing and leaving are cruel and naive to think that he is going to last long enough for a great time either every time or the first time with you... especially after all the talk of the dancing, dress, making out etc.

Of course, it happens! God, I can imagine him feeling bad enough, but then to just up and leave? or worse laughing and leaving as someone else did?

Why do you need him to tell you what to do and direct you to other activities? You had plenty of initiative to be the one doing the undressing and then to start giving licks, etc.

If you were inexperienced or had very little experience, ok. But, to all of a sudden think that he needed to direct you? Come on. Get down there and "clean him up". Turn around and climb on his face while you clean him up. Finish getting you both undressed and straddle his hips. Start rubbing yourself for a couple minutes. From the way you are describing him, it would have been mere minutes before he was ready again!

We have all had a guy shoot too soon. Those things happen. To criticize him for not being a machine and saying that's the difference between a man and a boy, as some have in some replies, speaks of a volume of naivete.

I say what we do about it AFTER it happens (and it WILL happen sometimes) and how we handle ourselves when it does, is the difference between a woman and a girl.

This is the way it goes sometimes that is true. But I'm sorry I had to laugh with you saying go down there and clean him up etc. It's a party hookup, that does not make a girl his geisha for the night!

If a guy talks the talk then don't walk the walk, I do not owe him a full body shampoo and a rub down when his trigger pulls early. I agree maybe its too much to laugh or be mad, but just like its our responsiblity to be realistic, its theirs to handle their own business when it comes to sex. When they can't its not our responsibility to pick up pieces for them.
Quote by shi_squared

If a guy talks the talk then don't walk the walk, I do not owe him a full body shampoo and a rub down when his trigger pulls early. I agree maybe its too much to laugh or be mad, but just like its our responsiblity to be realistic, its theirs to handle their own business when it comes to sex. When they can't its not our responsibility to pick up pieces for them.

Especially when it seems like the guys that talk the biggest are sometimes the biggest minutemen out there.
21 years old and ready for anything-went out with a 20 year old blond girl I'd known for 2 years as a "friend"-her parents were going out of town and she asked me to come over "tonight"-well things moved along, we started kissing, teasing each other and then we were both naked and ready to go at it-I went down on her and she came on my face. She wouldn't reciprocate. OK I put a rubber on and we went at it for about 10 minutes-she was very loose-my moment to leave came when she asked me "Are you done yet?"-I looked at her and asked the question? Why? Cant believe how fast I became soft-later found out she was more into multiple partners at once-oh well -to each his own.
I used to have a massive crush on this guy at work. He was smart, funny, tall and handsome and we used to get on like a house on fire. So, after a couple of months of longing looks across the room and some serious full on flirting, I finally got wind of the fact he liked me and the next day he asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink....all pretty normal so far right??

We went out on a couple of dates and after going out for a nice long romantic meal one evening, he took me back to his flat.... wait for it, it will get interesting in a moment.

We sat on the couch, drinking red wine and chatting. He played the guitar for me and I was falling deeper and deeper into major crush territory.

We started kissing and things were getting quite steamy, we touched and teased eachother without being too forward and after a couple of minutes I was literally like putty in his hands.

Then it started..... The talk. I know what you're thinking, but you'd be wrong. It wasn't dirty talk (I wish!) but more a blow by blow account of his last sexual conquest....and not the good kind!

At first I ignored it, and it was kinda hot. But then it was just sooo wrong I could've punched him.

I got every single detail from what she wore, what she said, the fact that she had to stop half way through to THROW UP because she was wasted, the fact she didn't want him to lick her out because she hadn't 'washed it'. I mean GROSS! Why would you tell someone this? and he was genuinely turned on by this and thought he was being a real stud.

And it didn't even stop there, he carried on and on and on about how she keeps texting and emailing him, begging him to sleep with her again. and in his words he 'wouldn't bother because she had a fanny like the forehead of a cling on' although apparently 'her asshole was fucking disgusting'

I was sooo disappointed. All that banter, all that flirting and chemistry and all I got was nausea.
Needless to say, I made my excuses and ran home to call the samaritans!

Mine was sadly all my fault; a girl I had been lusting over for months eventually agreed to go on a "date" - dinner and then a club, after which, on our way home she asked that we stopped in a forest (one frequented by lovers) as she still stayed with her parents and was feeling a little amorous. I naturally jumped at the chance to get better aquainted with her gorgeous body and voluptuous breasts, albeit in the back seat of my car. Once parked she said that she needed to relieve herself (had done quite a bit of drinking) and went off in the opposite direction to me, also going to relieve myself, not wanting anything to hamper my stroke of luck.
Once back in the car, clothes were removed until we were both naked, and her lying back I went down to start teasing her orally - but the smell put me off - the smell of faeces. I had visions of her not wiping (it was dark) and soon enough told her that we should get back, dressing and driving her home, having not even touched her splayed wares and only briefly having had her breasts in my eager hands.
The disappointment, not to mention embarrassment, was huge after dropping her off and arriving home, only to discover that I had stepped in doggie doo on my excursion to relieve myself, and wondering if she had the same idea about me having not wiped as well.
Only many years later, after my divorce, did we bump into each oter and hook up for a night out, she also having gone through a divorce. And although her body wasn't quite what it was in her former years, it was still good and the passion more than made up for any of the "not-so-firm" bits. - smile
This guy had no idea what he was doing. His fingers went straight into (a dry) cookie jar.
Big turn off.