Login

What's your Halloween?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yesterday I was celebrating Halloween with two wonderful Russian video bloggers. We watched short horror films on YouTube. I ate a BUNCH of jelly sweets, and later in the evening I had work waiting for me. Real horror.

Isolation is my lifestyle. I rarely go out (I mean parties or hanging outs) because I don't like it. I enjoy spending time with myself because I'm quite self-sufficient. However, I don't think this is a bad thing. On the contrary, I'm comfortable with myself.

Yesterday was a good evening which continues now. I pamper myself with goodies and watching movies. Samhain is little cultivated in Ukraine and I have few acquaintances who are fond of such things.

How did you celebrate Halloween?
Lurker
0 likes
this year was different, because of covid and because of my pending divorce. i spent the early part of the day moving to a new place, then threw together a very random costume just to say i had a costume. i then picked up my nearly 2-year-old daughter and took her to my parents' house in a little community just outside town. we were going to do some very light trick-or-treating, but she didn't want to put her costume on, so we went to see a couple of family members and called it a night. my parents watched her while i went out for a bit to have dinner with friends.

typically i get really into halloween, with a big(ish) party on the weekend before and big trick-or-treating the night of, but this year the world didn't allow it.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Normally I'd go to a hilltop with my Circle and perform a Rite to Hekate and ask that the souls of those who wish to cross the Bridge and Veil to speak to us do so, and the souls of those trapped here cross over and find Rest.
Our Northern Tower who is an expert on the Fey likes to lead us in a Rite to honour the change of Fey Court from Seelie to Unseelie.
Never hurts to keep the Fey off your back.
That done we sit around a fire, pass a bottle of spirit around and a joint or two. Hang out and let go of whatever is on our hearts or minds.
The bits I can remember go in my Tome to be recorded for posterity. A nice way to mark the season.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.