What's your favorite Christmas movie?

last reply
112 replies
9.6k views
1 watcher
1 like
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
For V smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by sprite
elf and NLCV suck.

Christmas Vacation, I agree is pretty lame, but one of those movies that has enough comic moments to make the remaining kludged writing kinda worth watching.

As for Elf... uhhh, Zooey Deschanel

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Southern Gentleman
0 likes
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
Lurker
0 likes
Controversial but... Die Hard
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
It's A Wonderful Life. Suicide, homelessness, alcoholism, capitalist greed, even implied prostitution. Lots of hard subjects for a feel good Christmas movie. But it IS a feel good Christmas movie. I still get choked up every time.

Second place is that stupid stop-animation Rudolf movie, with the Abominable Snowman and the clearly gay elf who wants to be a dentist. Actually, Lush kinda reminds me of the Island of Misfit Toys. In good way. Really.

[/its a wonderful life and Polar express]
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Christmas Vacation, I agree is pretty lame, but one of those movies that has enough comic moments to make the remaining kludged writing kinda worth watching.

As for Elf... uhhh, Zooey Deschanel

She is SO CUTE in that movie. I love Elf.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Miracle on 34th Street (1994) with Dylan McDermott, Elizabeth Perkins, Richard Attenborough and Mara Wilson. Elizabeth Perkins as Dorey Walker is kind of a hero to me; a hard-working executive yet feminine at the same time. She reminds of so much of myself today.
Meagan
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
If Beetlejuice doesn't count, then The Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't celebrate xmas, but I do love me some Tim Burton!

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Long list of Christmas movie favorites
Miracle on 34th Street (1947 )
A Christmas Carol (1951 and 1984)
Rudolph
Frosty the Snowman
Lurker
0 likes
Nestor the Long-eared Christmas Donkey

Green Bay Packer Fan
1 like
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

"It's a Wonderful Life". A great story. But I am a huge lifelong fan of the animated Charlie Brown Christmas too. Go figure.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Santa's Slay are my favorites.

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If there was a movie that featured Burns Night ( a very imprtant annual event post-Christmas) I might be moved to call it a favourite, Twelth Night perhaps?

0 likes

Scrooged

A Charlie Brown Christmas (okay, not really a movie but still pretty dang good)

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

Quote by NewLushSeeker

Scrooged

A Charlie Brown Christmas (okay, not really a movie but still pretty dang good)

Oh I love both of these toosmile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A Christmas Story is my favorite Christmas movie. It's not Christmas without it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Christmas vacation

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beffer
A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott version), It's a Wonderful Life, and The Polar Express

Says it all and add the TV episode "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" from NBC's Community.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

'Scrooge' with Alistair Sims how he turns from an evil miser into a loving benefactor is wonderful acting. 'White Christmas' with Bing Crosdby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen, good music, comedy and style.