Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favorite Bruce Willis movie outside of the Die Hard movies?

last reply
147 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Death Becomes Her, bad movie with Meryl Streep & Goldie Hawn, but he made it watchable.
Lurker
the sixth sense
The Linebacker
When I posted before I had completely forgot to mention Blind Date. That is probably Bruce Willis's best ever movie. His best acting performance by far anyhow.

I actually enjoy most Bruce Willis movies, but face it, he's probably never going to win an Oscar, but he has won the Razzie for Worst Acting Performance before.
Lurker
Over the Hedge! smile
Lurker
Hudson Hawk was a great film. Very funny. But I think there was only me in the whole world thought so.

Deb. X
Advanced Wordsmith
The Fifth Element was excellent, but Last Man Standing was exceptional
Unicorn Wrangler
The Sixth Sense
The Whole Nine Yards (great movie, the sequel sucked)
The Last Boy Scout
Striking Distance
Armageddon
Look Who's Talking
Look Who's Talking Too
Blind Date (hysterical!!!)
Unicorn Wrangler
Quote by Buz
When I posted before I had completely forgot to mention Blind Date. That is probably Bruce Willis's best ever movie. His best acting performance by far anyhow.

I actually enjoy most Bruce Willis movies, but face it, he's probably never going to win an Oscar, but he has won the Razzie for Worst Acting Performance before.

I totally included Blind Date in my list before I read this... yes... his surviving the date from hell with a very drunk Kim Basinger.
Lurker
The Sixth Sense
Her Royal Spriteness
He made other movies besides Die Hard...?

(Pulp Fiction, hands down. Brilliant.)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
I was going to say Pulp Fiction,too, Rachel ?. If I have to pick another, definitely Unbreakable. I think it's one of his most subtle and overlooked performances ?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by sprite

(Pulp Fiction, hands down. Brilliant.)

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Armageddon is good, stupid fun too. I have seen it SO many times.
Unfuckwithable
Quote by sprite

That was my response too!!

Sixth Sense.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Moonlighting. It's a TV show rather than a movie but David Addison is my second favorite Willis character after John McClane.

If we have to stick to movies, then Fifth Element. Gorgeous looking, slightly whacked-out S-F for the win.
Lurker
agree with marin75 - unbreakable
Lurker
Once Upon a Time in Venice
Rainbow Warrior
Pulp Fiction and the Fifth Element
Active Ink Slinger
last man standing
Southern Barefoot Angel
Over the Hedge ..omg I about died laughing
Lurker
color of night 1994 the in the pool you get alook at his head
Cryptic Vigilante
Aside from the obvious titles that plenty of others have already mentioned (eg. Pulp Fiction, 12 Monkeys, The Jackal, Sin City, The Fifth Element), I was actually pleasantly surprised by Surrogates. That movie didn't get the love/attention it deserved, in my opinion. I totally should watch it again:

Lurker
So many people have never seen this 5 STAR movie! it stars Halle Berry her First big movie, also Damon Wayans and has excellent chemistry between Wayans and Willis "The last Boy Scout "

Active Ink Slinger
A toss up for me between Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense.

When he wasn't the primary star, Pulp Fiction, and Four Rooms.