Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the stupidest thing you ever did in a dorm room?

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sexual or not.

I'll be back with mine when I can decide. Never even lived in the dorms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex with my roommate and another girl, with the door partly open.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
Choosing NOT to take part in a threesome with my roommate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we decided to have a "camp fire" in our dorm room ;)

so we took a metal coffee can flipped it over and poured rubbing alcohol on the bottom of it and lit it on fire. as you might expect the fire burned off quick so the next time we lit it a dude tried to pour more alcohol on it while it burned.

the flame went up into the bottle and shot out straight at my face...thank god i have fast reflexes and dodged it. but man was that a STUPID thing to do!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done too many to list!
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched Shrek 2...I didn't live on campus so during lunch me and my mate were like lets watch Shrek 2, I was like huh? He said he knew a girl who would let us use her room because it had a tv and dvd player, so we watched Shrek 2, No sexual stuff though -_-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what happens in dorm room stays in dorm room! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well hmm lets see do you have a few days....or better yet let me list then nonstupid things...the list would be shorter silly
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a dare i masturbated with the door open, one person walked by and quickly walked away haha
"I'm a baller on a budget bitch!" - Daniel Tosh
Lurker
0 likes
dorm rooms are like Las Vegas. What happens in em, Stays in em.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
My friends and I got a box of condoms and filled them with water and froze them. Then we let them all thaw just a bit, enough to be able to tie them to random people's doors. We just had way too much time on our hands, but it was hilarious. People still talk about it...but don't know to this day that it was us.haMB4g96G8snKpD4

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jump Out Of A Second Story Window Onto A Snow Bank!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I let my roommate tie me suspended from the ceiling and play with me. Then she opened the door and continued. That was when it became stupid.
Lurker
0 likes
Threw up in washing machine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My now-ex and I decided we wanted popcorn, so we threw a bag in the microwave and hit the popcorn button. I didn't think about keeping an eye on it, and neither did she, so it shouldn't have been a surprise when the popcorn burned. Because of how sensitive the smoke detectors are in this building, the smoke from the popcorn set off the fire alarm, and everyone had to evacuate for about a half hour. I think I even saw a kid wrapped in a blanket (although I might be thinking of another night).