Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's The most passionate thought about your favorite partner during masturbating ?

last reply
22 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candyman
Deep down her throat.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
Kissing Ben passionately as he watches me cum......
Active Ink Slinger
Being kissed by her full soft lips
Active Ink Slinger
Hearing his sexy voice talking dirty to me and feeling his hands all over me....
Lurker
Having him whisper in my ear and beg me to cum....that one will get me every time!
Lurker
Hoping she will hand me the television remote
Lurker
Hmm, it's gotta be me and my Queen climaxing together.
Active Ink Slinger
The way she used to sit on my face and grind into it, not just sitting down, anytime I was going down on her she had ways of pressing her pussy into my face that turned me on so much.
Lurker
Her being the sexy woman she once was and her saying that she's decided she wants to do those things again.
Lurker
Eating her through her panties till she cums, her hands in my hair, her whispers and moans, her shudder as she lets go...

xx SF

(You ASKED!)
Lurker
I have a whole library of fantasies and I tend to build men who I am presently hot for into those fantasies. This way I can make that nice feeling go on and on and on
Lurker
I like doing it best when he is watching.... so looking into his lustful eyes while he watches me works every time!
Active Ink Slinger
Watching my companion (woman) masturbate is a huge turn on for me ... especially if has me suck and lick her fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
Wondering (hoping) if her husband is going to join in.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
Me on top, riding his cock, controlling my movements (if I can).....love it!
Chuckanator
Since we are in a long distance relationship it is a frequent occurrence. I look at her pics and we chat about what we want from each other. Our connection is amazing even though we have so many stumbling blocks. I imagine her sweet lips on mine, cupping her magnificent breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
the size of his prick as he first enters me ........ohh yes !
Lurker
I wonder how long she can keep this up and how many times she can cum?!!!!!
Sensual Hobgoblin
Him staring deeply in my eyes as I feel his cum pulsing deeply in me

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
how hot and wet she is