Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the grossest oral sex you've had that you also found sort of hot?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
Topic name says it all. For me it would be when I went down on a woman with a yeast infection. I saw a dollop of white goo just dangling on the edge of one of her pussy lips and, whereas a more moderate man would pull away, I simply licked it up and swallowed it. And kept going. The next day I did not just have a stiff neck; I felt a little nauseous and my throat was sore.

Please share your story. Please keep it to oral experiences.
Lurker
ate a woman's pussy and found out after she was spotting, pissed me off at first, but after thinking about it got kinda turned on
Active Ink Slinger

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
I was with my ex-girlfriend in the woods and we got horny and found a place to have sex. I wanted to eat her pussy, so she laid down and I started. But her pussy didn't smell that fresh, it smelled liked stale pee. Guess she didn't wipe that well and her big bush kept the smell. I don't mind some smell, a woman doesn't have to wash every day for me, but in this case it smelled like pee, not like pussy. Nevertheless, I continued eating her hairy pussy until she came. I didn't want to ruin the moment and I also found it hot that she would just let me eat her dirty pussy.

Another gross moment was with another ex-girlfriend. It was a cold winter night and I was laying under the sheets, eating her pussy. Suddenly she farted, and it smelled! She was ashamed and apologized, but I told her it was no big deal and I continued.
Nerdzilla
Well.... that's not exactly hot to me, but... whatever tickles your pickle?

I'll take it down a notch. I find it a bit gross when someone licks my entire pussy, barely touching my clit. Even tongue-fucking... I mean, okay. But the real reason I want you there is for my clit. That's the main course; the rest are just side items. I have no problem helping, giving directions... just focus, please. I don't mind being juiced up, as long as at least some of it is mine.
Active Ink Slinger
That one time back in 1987 when i received it..
Active Ink Slinger
After filling my wife's pussy I ate her out and she got so turned on she squirted in my face and mouth. What a surprise! In hind sight the fact I turned her on to such a reaction was sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
Going down on a man and the stale smell of another woman on his pubic hair
Lurker
Probably the first time rimming (but then it becomes an acquired taste, so to speak...)
Constant Gardener
Quote by vanessa26
I shouldn't have clicked this but curiosity got the best of me
And I'm trying hard not to puke...

I was mining the forum this morning, trying to find something funny.

I read the title and nervously chuckled. Then I read some posts and alternated between laughing and repressing the urge to vomit. I shall go forth the rest of today thinking...

TMI
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.